What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Why is there only a pistol in the shop?

Slippy8

Why is there only a pistol? I am sure before I saw an Uzi and Shotgun in there now they have disappeared. How do I get an uzi apart from finding someone who is selling on twitter? I mean where did they buy it from? Or do they get given it from admins for being an arms dealer?

Why is there only a pistol? I am sure before I saw an Uzi and Shotgun in there now they have disappeared. How do I get an Uzi apart from finding someone who is selling on twitter? I mean where did they buy it from? Or do they get given it from admins for being an arms dealer?
There are multiple ways of getting this sort of information but i'd go out on a limb and say people would rather you ask in game than on the forums unfortunately.

Now i'm not 100% certain on this as I am just answering as a player of the server but i'd imagine the reason weapons of higher calibre aren't available from the regular stores is that this is an RP server not a server where everyone should have access to Mini Uzi's etc from purchasing a 10k license. The purchase of said weapons bring RP with it, if you die it's gone you must hunt for a new one. Not being able to access all of the best weaponry in an ammunition is the best move in my opinion at least, if you need a gun urgently then 35k for a vintage it must be! 

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems the only way is to ask someone in game, they arrange to meet. Take my money and gun me down. 

if youre handing over cash on a trust basis then you need to examine how that interaction has come about. You could always bring a friend or ask a neutral third party or just plain ask another person! Maybe you could pay a deposit and get the item and then hand the cash over or something similar. Lots of things you could try to make the transaction a little less kinetic for you. 

Back