What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Why the stereotypes man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ngl but complaining about some people being banned and others not for racisim, while your avatar is the flag of probs one the worst, most oppresive countries in recent times, which has murdured tens of milions of people, for me personally that including my great grand father (i live in poland) is a bit out of touch really and i would even call it hypocritical. You are saying that its not ok for someone to use a racist insult (i agree) but then you also think its all good to have the flag of the soviet union as your avatar (here i disagree).

@Slawek The hammer and sickle is a symbol of communism, which has nothing to do with the oppressive Stalinist regime. Also the crude Microsoft paint drawing should make it pretty obvious that it is not to be taken to serious. Besides, communism is a political ideology and has nothing to do with race, Marx and Lenin even advocated for equal rights (something his succeeder didn't seem to care much for).

Your profile picture seems to picture the winged hussars, which were under the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth, a period in time were the majority Polish Catholics heavily discriminated against minority religions.

As said before I'm not offended,  i just find it hypocritical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back