What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Wierd internet Issues!

Louie Austino

Supreme Tea Addict and Perfectionist
So I have a Sky Hub. Last night my connection drpped completely, its now back up but i am unable to load web pages, its says that the Page to too long to respond. What has confused me more is that im able to load the Fourums and Youtube but thats about it. All the Phones connected have no internet connection whatsoever. ALso i cant connect to any TS Servers or load Steam in online mode. :(

Ive restarted the router muiltiple times, unplugged it all, plugged it all back in and nothing seems to be working, Even skys own internet issue diagnosis problem times out!?!?

Any help will be greatly appreciate!

Thanks in Advance 

-Louie Austino

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure I had this before. I manually changed browser to use Google's DNS. Not gonna lie and pretend I know what that is or why it works, I read it somewhere, I tried and it worked =)

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using
Did this work?

If not, I am on Sky and have had similar things in the past. 

By any chance you're not using wireless ethernet are you? I was for a short time when my cable broke and I received problems alike the ones you are describing. 

Back