What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Wiggly Arm Poltergiest

Status
Not open for further replies.

YuWong

Unlinked
Steam ID: 76561198045213785

Character ID: 17682

When did this happen: 01/07/24

Summary: Wiggly Arm Poltergiest

Full Description:
Managed to float round with a neat little dance earlier at MRPD, it wasn't until people didn't acknowledge my existence that I wondered if this was different clientside.
My colleague in the video thought I was at one side of the roof however when I tried to press Z or /e c it didn't kick me out of the emote... for me to be free from these ghastly powers I had to ragdoll. The problem is that I would then appear at this other location, making me look proper mysterious but ultimately is a bug so it should be reported :/

Images / Video's
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1NJ2X1_qnB-rCd/d1337ohiEINH?invite=cr-MSxiczIsMTMwMzI4MjYs

Hi there, to help me recreate the bug can you please give me the emotes used, also do you have any footage from the other officer to give us an idea of what you are referring to as ghostly powers/appearing in another location

Many thanks

As there was no reply to this I will be rejecting this as it can't be reproduced.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back