What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Wilco is a stud with a huge penis! But sadly, I am still banned.(Surpsingly Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No title editing required. I don't know how @macdaddy got the information about @Wilco's appendage but I'm sure it's true. I can see this thread getting popular.  :D  

InB4 macdaddy sets up a new profile so he can comment because this one is now blocked. 

Muff love,

Rev. xx

Does anyone know when the kids go back to school ?

*EDIT*: Apologies to our members who are still at school and can conduct themself in an adult manner.

Last edited by a moderator:

*EDIT*: Apologies to our members who are still at school and can conduct themself in an adult manner.
Yup, we're not all as bad :)

Don't worry. If they're behaving IRL as they're doing in the game, I'm sure a good lot of them will be missing some fingers after new years eve. (Not meant as laughing at maimed people, I just laugh at the idiots who think they're so cool messing with gunpowder and illegal fireworks..)

I believe its the 5th of Januari for me :p

I feel bad about this because you seem like a nice guy.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back