What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Wilco's Comedy Club - Issue's

Envy

Steam ID: 76561198083082500

Character ID: --

When did this happen: 02/19/24

Summary: Wilco's Comedy Club - Issue's

Full Description:
So previously the issues were reported and supposedly fixed in the update on 10/02/2024, although it seems that both issues reported here are still persisting:

- Main double doors on the interior regularly get stuck at random preventing entry/exit, restarting the game does not fix this most of the time and the only way through is to be carried.
- 50% of the time people will turn invisible to other players when going to the upstairs part of the Comedy Club

Now running Wilco's Comedy Club I'd love to make a push to get events going here and build a social aspect to the property but with both of these issues persisting I see it being a big issue, especially with the door problem.

(previous bug report - https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/147395-doors-stuck-invisible-bug-wilco-comedy-club/)

Edit - Having looked into this further I have found the original MLO and in V1.2 of it the people turning invisible was fixed in that version, if you need me to drop a link to implement the fix let me know :).

Last edited by a moderator:
@EnvyBad news, the recent update to Wilco's is the one you found. Seems the author didn't actually fix any of the issues.

Back