What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Wild Fires / Fire Planes

Edwago - R Henderson

So fire is only located in city at the moment, and those who love flying will love this suggestion.

Wildfires that sprout north of city, tackled by fireplanes, I have found the below with working water. There are a few diferent planes, but i think the below is probably the best one.

Would make it a lot more diverse than just putting out bin fires most of the time.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/canadair-cl-415-add-on-working-water

5d9d97-Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V%20Screenshot%202018.09.09%20-%2014.50.48.38.jpg

5d9d97-Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V%20Screenshot%202018.09.09%20-%2014.58.24.33.jpg

Fires can also spawn in Sandy and Paleto. The issue with this is 1. How will it work with the current system. 2. How can you convince FIRE Command to implement this when we are still small in numbers. IRL wild fires have dozens of not hundreds of firefighters involved. We are lucky if we can get 6 on at one time. 

It's been discussed in the past and we were told no to fire planes or helicopters as it doesn't fit our current needs.

Don't get me wrong I love the idea behind it all. Just at this moment I believe Command will say no.

This looks and sounds cool.  I would love to see a plane fly over fire putting them out. It also adds more things to do within the fire service and give players more reasons to join upping your numbers and giving command more reasons to say yes to things in the future as saying no to everything will only make the job get boring faster with less things to do. 

2. How can you convince FIRE Command to implement this when we are still small in numbers. IRL wild fires have dozens of not hundreds of firefighters involved. We are lucky if we can get 6 on at one time. 
**Cough** **Cough** be less picky with recruitment 😂 I was declined for being a dirty criminal was the words used except my record is clean enougth to

Have a buisness, be a ranger, be part of G6 and probably police if I ever applied

I like eds idea tho plus I like to see more planes and helis out and about

**Cough** **Cough** be less picky with recruitment 😂 I was declined for being a dirty criminal was the words used except my record is clean enougth to

Have a buisness, be a ranger, be part of G6 and probably police if I ever applied
If you really wanted to join the Fire service you can always make a new character 😉

Back