What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Will I not Be Accepted??

i am 16 in a few weeks and i want to apply for cop buy i have a slightly higher pitched voice due to medcial resons will this affect my chances of becoming a cop??

i am 16 in a few weeks and i want to apply for cop buy i have a slightly higher pitched voice due to medcial resons will this affect my chances of becoming a cop??
Nobody cares about the pitch of your voice, lol.

So long as your not lying and you're actually 16 in a few weeks, I'm sure they won't have a problem accepting you.

I would disagree with that Dylan. Nomatter what, intentional or not, people will just not treat someone who sounds like a 12 year old the same the first time they meet them.

I would disagree with that Dylan. Nomatter what, intentional or not, people will just not treat someone who sounds like a 12 year old the same the first time they meet them.
'would you guys care if you had a high pitched voice on the cop force'

Do you care that someone has a high voice if you play with them Zippo? Just out of curiosity.

Would you not play with someone if they joined your unit if they had a high voice?

Again, Just curious.

I try and treat everyone the same, as well as the vast majority of the community, even if they sound young.

'would you guys care if you had a high pitched voice on the cop force'

Do you care that someone has a high voice if you play with them Zippo? Just out of curiosity.

Would you not play with someone if they joined your unit if they had a high voice?

Again, Just curious.

I try and treat everyone the same, as well as the vast majority of the community, even if they sound young.
Ofcourse I would. Thats not what I said at all.

What I'm saying is, that when you meet someone for the first time, you automatically sterotype them from your first impression. Its just human nature. Saying that you would treat him like any other person, when you first meet him, is in my eyes not true. Its the same with girls for example. You just behave differently.

I'm not saying he wont be able to play as a cop, just saying that some people stereotype people before they get to know them properly.

The same question being asked twice in succession, with one answer in between, would concern me more than your voice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back