What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Will the Coastguard spawn return in the new Framework?

Professor bobmarley

Forced Fed Marmite by WhoisDan
In the topic which I linked above it was explained that the Coastguard spawn was removed due it not being needed as medics needed to concentrate on reviving people. However I have heard that it may return in the frame work. So what I'm asking is that is will as I'm the Chief Coastguard I'm trying to keep the branch alive as much as possible despite it not having a spawn. Another reason is that when I took over the branch it went from a template of a handbook and draft of tier training to a branch that could be used by medics in game. It was week before the spawn was removed that Coastguard was ready to train those who past the written test.

Thank you for reading,

bobmarley

Its not something that will return until NHS numbers are up, and i am not on about peak time more 24/7

The Police nearly achieves this however the NHS never has, Sailing around the waters is not something to concentrate on at this stage.

Its not something that will return until NHS numbers are up, and i am not on about peak time more 24/7

The Police nearly achieves this however the NHS never has, Sailing around the waters is not something to concentrate on at this stage.
Okay thank you for the quick reply

To be fair @Wilcoit is hard for us to find new Members. In the last few weeks we did not have a lot of applications and even less people who passed the interview. I think that the biggest problem is that the NHS is just not that attractive for people to join since we do not have guns and stuff like the police has ( which of course is totally the right thing ), we are only going around the island and bring good RP. And just going around the island and provide good RP gets too repetitive for most of the few people who play further than FA. I think something which could help is if we could do for example medical checkpoints. However to be able to set up a checkpoint we need police and maybe even admin support which is very hard to get and coordinate. Maybe have a joint Police/NHS channel on TS for stuff like that? I do of course see your point as well, the NHS is heavily lacking in numbers and we are aware of that, but as long as we do not have admin support we can't change much to increase activity. Maybe we should ask the community what we should have in the NHS they would be interested in and would consider joining the NHS if we had it. If you want we can discuss some stuff on TS, I am around on it every night, let me know what you think what could help us increasing the activity.

Best Regards

GP. Joel Denning

NHS Administration

Last edited by a moderator:
Back