What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Will Tonoa get the half price if the goal is hit?

Trex

Will Tonoa get the half price if the goal is hit?

BTW absolutely loving Tonoa!!

It will not

however there has been chatter around double exp weekends :eek: 

A decision on the server fund goal celebration for Tanoa will be made this week, Its likely to be a double XP weekend and maybe cosmetics perks for donators*

*Pending Authorisation from Bohemia.

A decision on the server fund goal celebration for Tanoa will be made this week, Its likely to be a double XP weekend and maybe cosmetics perks for donators*

Cosmetic perks?

Cosmetic perks?
stuff like hats and clothing that has no real advantage over non donators, basically, maybe some clothing that non donators can't get, but not bigger inventory capacity, maybe bigger variety of the backpacks available (camo's/colors) etc. stuff like that. nothing that will actually effect gameplay in any way other than appearence.

Alright guys thanks for the response, just my opinion though won't double xp come unfair to the people who are already the max rank which everything is unlocked at? Maybe for the first couple of runs of it but after awhile majority of people are not going to need this. Also another quick question is there any possible way of deranking? And you guys have out done yourselves in such short time for this server <3

maybe cosmetics perks for donators.
Hope that this doesent involve camos and that but just fun costumes and maybe RPUK apparel. As even though it's a just cosmetics, it would give even the slightest advantage which could then change the game! I hope it's just fun car paints and costumes, nothing more. Again my opinion P.S. I'm partially colourblind so small changes in colours can make big differences to me unsure about you guys though

Last edited by a moderator:

Why not double XP AND 50% price ;) or for the first month maybe, so people can buy there first truck <3?

Back