What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Win A Copy of 7 Days to Die!

Reverend

Retired Troll. Human. Not religious. Occasionally
It's Rev again! 

As a few of you know, I've been involved in a weekly podcast with my friends over at Red Hot Gamers and I'm chuffed to announce that they are giving away a copy of 7 Days to Die which is probably one of my top 5 games from last year.

You can enter here: http://www.redhotgamers.co.uk/?cat=29

Our very own @Dubious Penguin won Evolve in last month's draw so yes... You all stand a good chance! It's going to be a monthly give away with a new game each month but I love this one and cannot recommend it highly enough. 

Feel free to check the website and listen to the podcasts... I'm on them so they could probably be better.  :lol:

Good luck peeps. 

2014121542735200.jpg

FYI: This was sanctioned by the man at the top so it's not advertising. It's a giveaway and the guy behind it (Blayde) is my personal friend IRL.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of my top five games from 2014. It's been getting big updates and I like it more than Minecraft if I'm honest... There are loads of this genre of game around but 7 Days does it best. 

Best of luck to everyone that enters and I hope it's another Altislife.co.uk member that wins as it brings joy to my beard.

Love 7d2d! In the 3 multilayer games I've done I've had to change the spawning rates cause it's just too damn hard when playing on hard..

Great game though, like I said I love it... if anyone ants to play

www.steamcommunity.com/id/xpdisawesone

Love 7d2d! In the 3 multilayer games I've done I've had to change the spawning rates cause it's just too damn hard when playing on hard..
I'm a massive fanboy of the game and I too nerf the shit out of the zeds. BlaYde from Red Hot Gamers laughed his ass off when he saw how much I nerfed them... The we spent an hour in a city getting our asses handed to us! Will post video below. I swore a lot but then we moved and built in the countryside. Everything is peachy now. 

Only one day to go before the entries are finished. This is one of my top five favourite games of the last 2 years.

Back