What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

WINDOWS 10 !!!! and arma 3...

ScottyUK

Former SGT Paros
Does anyone else have problems playing arma 3 using windows 10 ?

As for me every 5 mins i get error messages saying "Display drivers has stopped working and has recovered"  

and this one "application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware"

Need help and ideas ?

update your video card drivers? if that doesn't work, I'd suggest hitting it till it does work.

Ohhh, you usinh windows technical preview?

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

I have updated my graphics drivers to the most latest versions but everytime i go on the server it pops up with a error message so i guess what i might have to do is wait until arma 3 catches up with windows 10

Also whats windows technical preview ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Arma 3 works just fine on windows 10 for me, and plenty of other folks.

What Graphics card are you using? Have you tried using Display Driver Uninstaller to fully remove all parts of older rivers and doing a fresh install of the drivers?

Is your windows 10 etc. all fully up to date and a legitimate version? did you upgrade or is this all a fresh install? Have you verified Arma 3's game files to make sure there's nothing that could be corrupted and making bad calls to the display drivers?

I get this error when I play in windowed fullscreen and tab out for too long....but if you play in fullscreen you should be fine

My graphics card is Intel Hd 4000 and my windows is a legit version (free upgrade) and verified arma 3 mulitple times.

And i will try using fullscreen even through when i play windowed mode all im on is arma 3 

I cant its a laptop also i can run arma 3 medium graphics 25 fps which is playable

Respect that an Intel HD can even run Arma3 without ending up with the innards of your laptop looking like an apocalyptic nuclear holocaust wasteland.

But beside the point, I suggest you find out exactly what ship it is using (Google CPUz) then goto the Intel website and pick the specific driver for that chip from intel, rather than going with the generic one supplied by MS, although the drivers supplied by MS are generally pretty good every now and then you need to get one off the manufacturers site.

You may even need to roll back your drivers back to a previous version (for example I had to for my G930 wireless headset on Win10) the latest version is not always a fix all solution, and if nobody else has had the same issue as you, enjoy trial and error for a few days ;)

I cant its a laptop also i can run arma 3 medium graphics 25 fps which is playable
i had this problem but it happened when i overclocked my CPU, after around 2 hours of playing arma3 i would get this message, so i lowered the MHz of the overclock and everything was good. 

Ok mate could you give me a step by step guide on how to do that please 

Also you running arma with same type of graphics card yeah ?

Back