What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Windows 10 reboot

DELETER

While i Was playing arme i got a blue screen saying something with video rendering failed and something Else.  And then it reboot after that every time im getting to login screen it turns Black and reboot 15 sec after.  I tryed to go back in Windows didnt work. And tryede to run dianotisk didnt fine anything. Then i tryed to reinstall Windows but every time i come to login screen it comming up with errro something went wrong in the installing of Windows and then it go Black screen and nothing happen after that.  Any One with Any ideers what to do now? 

Reinstall Windows
1f615.png
 Thanks for the help 

Didnt help. I install the driver to My gforce 680 and it go Black screen again after restart 

what nvidia driver version you using? I would recommend instantly removing your current driver if you are having issues.

Start it in safe mode, to remove your current driver if you are unable to boot normally to windows.

I have 680. tried with and older version but now the screen just turn black half way with the install.

half black ? can you pop a photo on of this.

starting to sound like a damaged card, do you have another card to test on in the meantime ?

Nope :/ i tried the beta version and a old version and the neweste version. They all comming up with black screen just before login screen.

have your tried it in safe mode or with another card yet e.g. onboard graphics

Only have One  card. It working with onboard card. My grafik card is probily broke so im just gonna buy a New One 

Sorry to hear it, there are a few extreme methods of fixing them if your dead broke, none guaranteed to work.

How old is the card e.g. 1 year old, you may well be covered outside of the retailers warranty period if it is expected that the card should still be functioning. I would expect a £300 piece of technology to last longer than 1-2 years. 4-5 I would say is a reasonable expectation.
It's worth reading all the options, not all are relevant for you, so don't stop reading after 1 paragraph, I unfortunately cannot help further as I have no clue of the purchasing details of your card.

or

Strip the card down (all the plastic housing) and chuck it in the oven @ 200 for 15 min, I have done this before and got another 6 months life out of my old card.

Strip the card down (all the plastic housing) and chuck it in the oven @ 200 for 15 min, I have done this before and got another 6 months life out of my old card.
You fucking cooked a graphics card? Oh my god

[SIZE=inherit]Strip the card down (all the plastic housing) and chuck it in the oven @ 200 for 15 min, I have done this before and got another 6 months life out of my old card.[/SIZE]
This made me lol xd does that really work ?

This made me lol xd does that really work ?
The reason that it might work, is because you melt the metal on the card, and kind off re-solder everything on it.

But it is a last resort if nothing else works, since you might as well ruin it completly

oh found another fix, yes i know this is dragging up an old thread but whoohoo !

nvidiacard.jpg

Back