What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Windows Key being STOODPID

Hayden

So I just re-installed windows 10 after wiping my hard-drive and now when I am in game, every time I use the windows key, it brings up the windows menu. If there is anyway to disable this, would be great! (I disabled the key in the registry however, it just made the key not work).

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Have you checked that you're not on Arma 3 apex controls instead of Arma 3 controls? (Might have affected it)

What resolution do you play in? (Windowed/borderless/full screen?) otherwise as @Fallen change the custom key

I just changed my custom control 10 key to TAB, becuase i had the same issue.
Ill have a try at that.

Have you checked that you're not on Arma 3 apex controls instead of Arma 3 controls? (Might have affected it)

What resolution do you play in? (Windowed/borderless/full screen?) otherwise as @Fallen change the custom key
I play in full screen. That's why I was confused. The game should stop the windows menu from popping up.

By chance what keyboard do you use?
Its a mech keyboard. Dunno the make.

@Fallen @Samatlewis @Hayden Its not arma issue or keyboard issue its a new Windows 10 issue that apparently has no solution atm , people complaining about keys not working on their keyboard even they change it , i have a problem aswell with the new windows 10 both CTRL keys not working lol

@Fallen @Samatlewis @Hayden Its not arma issue or keyboard issue its a new Windows 10 issue that apparently has no solution atm , people complaining about keys not working on their keyboard even they change it , i have a problem aswell with the new windows 10 both CTRL keys not working lol
I just did what @Fallen did. just changed the key to a different one. RIP other games that use windows key and that have no other solution. 

Back