What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Windows repair bootloop

2Pac

So basically.

yesterday windows wanted to perform an update and restarted my computer, after this update windows booted up, said, reverting back to older version of windows, and restarted, after it restarted the same thing happend and now its just repeating It over and over 

Has anyone got Any experience with this?

yeah it happened to me a few weeks ago, phoned up Microsoft and they couldn’t do anything about it so I just left it overnight, when I woke up I had my login screen there. I guess u gotta wait it out 

This ls what my problem looks like 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

4 minutes ago, 2Pac said:

This ls what my problem looks like 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Did your balls crawl back up mate? 

@JohnJoeegan is on the case

They have made it quite difficult to get to safe mode in windows 10, can you at all get to it?

If not

In the process do you ever get to the windows 10 advanced start up options screen or can you get to it?

Looks like this

windows-boot-option.png

If not that  the only thing I can think off is for you to use https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10

Make a bootable USB Drive with it, boot to it and in the windows installation processes you get the option to "Repair your computer" - Or something like that and it should start the windows recovery environment 

Go to advanced options and the start-up repair --- You will probably loose all of your files  --- Have not done this in a while

Last edited by a moderator:
I had this issue, two times. It's cancerously tedious. 

Generally i have never fixed it, i just reset my PC. Easiest way.

They have made it quite difficult to get to safe mode in windows 10, can you at all get to it?

If not

In the process do you ever get to the windows 10 advanced start up options screen or can you get to it?

Looks like this

If not that  the only thing I can think off is for you to use https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10

Make a bootable USB Drive with it, boot to it and in the windows installation processes you get the option to "Repair your computer" - Or something like that and it should start the windows recovery environment 

Go to advanced options and the start-up repair --- You will probably loose all of your files  --- Have not done this in a while
Not been able to get into the safe mode or advanced startup and don’t know if I have any usb’s around :(

Back