What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Women And Gaming

I would say the reason there are no females is because Arma 3 is meant to be the most realistic military simulator available. 

In real life, females cannot join special operations units or special forces units. 

Although females would be great for Altis Life, they would take away from the realism of the other 90% of the game.

@Jumper Females in Norway can join both normal armed forces and special if they're fit for it, along with alot of other countries that have allowed it

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jumper Females in Norway can join both normal armed forces and special if they're fit for it, along with alot of other countries that have allowed it
Norway seems to be the only place doing it and thats about it. 

Females were tested in Ranger School but could not keep up with their male equivalents. No other country allows females into SOF or SF. 

I have seen the last reply, with none of the countries you specified allow females into Special Operation Units or Special Forces.

US dont, UK dont, Sweden Dont, Germany dont, France dont, Finland dont, Denmark dont.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen the last reply, with none of the countries you specified allow females into Special Operation Units or Special Forces.

US dont, UK dont, Sweden Dont, Germany dont, France dont, Finland dont, Denmark dont.
Yeh i missread your reply first time, therefor i removed it because it wasnt relevant

Yeh i missread your reply first time, therefor i removed it because it wasnt relevant
Its ok mate, just saying thats the reason there are no males in the game. Not saying i support it, but females are not allowed in. Obviously Norway have some thing going on, but thats bout it!

They should however add a few females for people in altis life.

Gaming just appeals to more men than women, no science to it, nothing wrong with it, it's just how it is. Just like more women than men enjoy pedicures etc. This is not me being stereotypical btw.

Gaming just appeals to more men than women, no science to it, nothing wrong with it, it's just how it is. Just like more women than men enjoy pedicures etc. This is not me being stereotypical btw..
Erm, isn't this the exact definition of stereotyping? 😅

Erm, isn't this the exact definition of stereotyping?
1f605.png
Not really. If you even just look at RPUK Community the ratio of males to females is massive. Ive only met 3 females so far. 

If you look at overall statistics you can see that there are more males playing games.

Back