What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Wont let me connect to TeamSpeak or server

The real soap

so i was playing all day today and randomly get disconnected and now my ts isn't working neither is my arma and i've reset my WiFi 3 times and restarted my pc 2 times and it stil fails to connect to either arma or ts and cant find any reason why!!!, need help assap as its annoying the hell out of me 

1. Run a anti-virus scan on your computer just incase there is a program/virus making that happen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Reinstall TS3 and Arma 3 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Open Command Prompt as an Administrator (CMD). Type in the box: sfc /scannow  This will verify your system files.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Rollback your Windows to an earlier state - http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/using-windows-vista-system-restore/ or do a complete wipe of your PC

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Make sure you restart your PC with the restart option rather than clicking shut down and starting again. Sometimes just shutting the PC off and starting it up again wont have the same effect as doing an actual restart.

If you still can't fix your PC then at this point Google is your best friend.

Make sure you are using the right IP's for TS and Server

TS - ts.roleplay.co.uk

Server - s1.roleplay.co.uk (S1), s2.roleplay.co.uk (S2), s3.roleplay.co.uk (S3)

Back