What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Words can not describe it. - Slacky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabrizio R R H

Harsh, Ruthless, Direct and a Realist
This is with a heavy heart when i say that i will be leaving the amazing land of Altis.

I've played on this server for a bit over a year now, and i can feel that i have lost the mood to play much more.

I recently discovered this thing called Overpoch, and i've actually already met some officers in there, what a surprise i got me when this man came up to me, like a sneaky bastard, and as the good person i am, i gave him weapons and a bit of equipment so he could survive the zombies.

And now i feel addicted to it, just like i was with this ALUK.

Through my time, i've met alot of amazing people, boys, and girls, men and women, and it is time for me to take my departures, my experience, have lasted a long time, i have an ancient background story which aint the best, but i am the one who proved that the worst can be "better" but what is it you might think.

I started on the server with a couple of friends and we made a gang called KoA, also known as Knight of Altis, and we became a very big gang quite fast, and as we feared it was too much, we could not control the members, and the gang got a bad reputation, we were set in a ultimatum, by an admin, who i will not mention, we were told to either disband, or see all members getting banned one by one, for the smallest break of any rules, therefore as leaders we decided to shut down KoA.

And after a bit of banter and angry emotions, we decided to bring up the LoA, the Legends of Altis, this was a gang were we gathered the best of the best from the dfiferent old gangs, who had a bad reputation, CnC including this, we then had a team consisting of 10 armed and very dangerous men, and we decided to dominate the land of altis, we never gave the cops a chance to breath, we wanted to show who was the better, we robbed the bank every restart, everytime it was possible, until the statement was set, people began to ask in sidechat "who is robbing the bank" and the answers was always the same "probably LoA" and yes it was us all the time, and when we didnt rob it, we robbed the robbers, see signature quote, then at the LoA times, all illegal processing plants was located on the "island" where we have the cocaine processing now, we took over control on the border, we always set up with 5 ifrits so we could keep eyes on all entrances, whenever a truck came, we let is pass, and robbed it on the way out, when we saw a heli, we drove over and robbed them. the statement was simple, we did show no mercy.

We equipped ourself with Zafirs, and MK18 as the only thing, we did not see any reason to go in "low" caliber weapons. and we became feared, and got a bad reputation, as we aimed for.

After that we got in conflict with the police, daily, more and more, and at last it snapped, the admins came in over on our actions, and members got banned one by one, and i am the only man  left, taking my departures now.

I am the second leader of the ESA, but i am resigning this due to this decision, i did enjoy my time here, it was not long, but it was good.

There is so many people that i would like to thank, but the list would be too long, and i would forget some, afterall my journey has been long, very long.

Everyone in here have done a huge impact on me as a person, and me as a character, i have enjoyed everybit, as a police officer, as a rebel.

Therefore all who thinks they are the "nominated" you are, and i would love to keep in contact with all of them who wants, so you are more than welcome to add me on steam (to be updated), and we can keep contact.

This decision has been harsh, but i have to think on myself, and since i am getting ready after my injury, i am going to leave for Iran the 3rd august.

I've decided to not celebrate my departure, but say goodbye, and the way this is done, is by holding the very last race (RTA/ESA) races, and the winner will recieve every single penny i got in my bank.

more information coming in  another topic and i can now say this will be a gauntlet.

After this race, all my vehicles will be set on auction with a minimum bid, on 1, this includes ifrits, houron, jets, all vehicles, so prepare yourself for alot of vehicles.

Thanks to all of your out there.

Thanks to ALUK for being a part of my year.

Thanks to the admin team who is working hard on keeping it a good place

Thanks to the police for thier amazing work

Thanks to the rebels for being a pain in the ass

Thanks to the hobos, trolling and fooling around

Thanks for everything.

Best regards, Slacky, Fabrizio Rizzo Rodrigues Hernandez (Fabrizio R.R.H), LT. Foxtail

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive only known you for 1 Day, but I can tell u that there is so much more out there on ARMA to explore and its never the end just a new beggining. 

Heck, I went from playing -servernameremoved- altis LIfe for 1000 hrs  then after i said goodbye to them i moved on to overpoch too. All i can say is that you will meet awesome people wherever you go on ARMA and Overpoch will not disappoint you. It has some of the best gun fights ever and the respect for other players is Insane. I clocked well over 500 hrs and many sleepless nights staying up with my squad mate, (who were getting high) doing missions until sunrise. I loved the insanity and coersiveness of it.

Bottom line is----- I know we will miss you at ESA but you are welcome anytime. Now go and experience what Arma's got to offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have met youa lot sad to see your leaving.

Overpoch is destroying us xD

Hopefully you're getting back soon :)

Salty Miller

You introduced me officially to the server, the rebel life! Thank you, see you later. :(

I've been meaning to get back into Overpoch again... might have to do et... from what I hear they've added stuff and things, with a side of thingstuffs and stuffthings.

Time to spend a week or 2 downloading it again =D

Even though we don't talk anymore I will still miss you Slacky! I want to thank you and sitdown for teaching me the rules and how to roleplay, without you I would have been banned a long time ago!

Im gonna miss you Slacky aka Fabrizio. Thank you for being part of the [ESA] and thank you for the good moments we had together in the gang. Even tough you where just the 2nd in command for a few days after "Maik" left the gang. So i guess im gonna be the one and only one in charge of the gang for a while now. Even tough it might be a bit hard to be the only one leading a gang like this into the future. But enough said, i will miss you alot "Slacky" nobody should ever forget your time in ALUK. So i wish you the best of luck in the future and take care.

Best Regards

Lord Jason

Well Fabrizio, it was unfortunate you left the police but it's with a heavy heart I wish you farewell from Altis Life UK. You have me on steam, and you know we can play Overpoch any time and we can have a blast, I'm sure Dredd will be down for it too. I feel lucky to have met you through Fear and I'm grateful you helped me get my footing in the police, and I consider you a friend, hopefully you feel the same way.

Best of luck Fab Fab, keep in touch! <3

Take care man, i wish you the best of luck in the future :)

Take care man, have a good one and good luck in the future! :)

As much as i didn't enjoy encountering you as SERCO while you were Lt. Foxtail, as a cop you were a great guy, with the best, longest and most fun to say name around. 

All the best man, good luck to you

All the best mate, was always a pleasure role-playing and dealing with you.

Even as LT. Foxtail,  I always knew it was you :D

Have a good one, never knew you were LT. Foxtail... <3

#IKnowSomeThingYouDontKnow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back