What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Work Banter with SI Dredd

Dredd

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
So... Today, I have to work a 9 hour day with a half hour lunch break and I only have about 2 hours worth of work to do because my boss 'forgot' to sign a contract with the Solicitors we use...

SOMEONE ENTERTAIN ME PLZ

Thanks x

Its easy you see. All you have to do is enter a twitch stream and be active in the chat so it seems as you are working but you are actually chatting with people, you could also just respond to every single post on the forums.

I could use a hand mapping the performance variants between MySQL, PostgreSQL and Percona for running over the indexing speeds of UUIDs versus full-integers and short integers, then mapping those against some benchmarks of read/write mixes?

I could use a hand mapping the performance variants between MySQL, PostgreSQL and Percona for running over the indexing speeds of UUIDs versus full-integers and short integers, then mapping those against some benchmarks of read/write mixes?
Could we have that in English?

Vaffla trying to sound smart again

Always trying to sound smart, he really just copies and pastes his code from w3schools.

Its easy you see. All you have to do is enter a twitch stream and be active in the chat so it seems as you are working but you are actually chatting with people, you could also just respond to every single post on the forums.
I was going for the every post thing, but @Axolotl got scared and told me off :(

Could we have that in English?
"MANS GOT PEAS INIT"

Tough life, Dredd...

I assume you have read my blog, otherwise there's 15 mins of stuff there for you!

Alternatively, answer this without using google:

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

Tough life, Dredd...

I assume you have read my blog, otherwise there's 15 mins of stuff there for you!

Alternatively, answer this without using google:

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
You know, I haven't yet! I'm going to read it after my lunch :D

God I wish Waltychops was still here to help with the Riddle...

Back