What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Work experince

Jayray Holder

Commissar
Alright people, doing work experience in real life and i'm kinda stuck on what would be good, the work needs to be related to the Public Services, anyone have any suggestions or past experiences?

I don’t think Fergus understands what public services is 🤦🏼‍♀️, not that I can think of unless you can do desk work at a station? But then I would think you would have to be 18? Or you could always look at joining the specials 

No I don't but I looked it up... it said about serving people and that's what they do  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But in this case, I would say the RAF. That's what I want to do at least and they do Work Experience.

Do what I would do. 

Get arrested and become a prison barber. Good W.E...

all jokes aside, i would say your college can suggest a lot more jobs than an online Arma community so go ask your teacher.

Try and do a multitude of things because it may not be what you want to do but it will help to develop your skills and you as a person, I've done work experience as an Archiving for a law firm, Doing a bit of Joinery, Car Restoration, IT, working behind the counter in Oxfam. 

I did work experience as a veterinary technician, most i did was clean up operating tables and wipe down cages. Whatever you decide to do remember these basics

• Learn how to make a good brew
  • Master the art of looking busy
  • Always be on the lookout for the long stand

With work experience Jayray, you need to be prepared to do ALL the shit stuff. Like everything nobody wants to do gets handed to you.

Back