What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Working vechicle indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnie James

Unlinked
Adding working indicators and hazard lights would add another level of realism to the city and may also help with avoiding unnecessary collisions by making your intentions of direction known, and hazard light will make it known that  you have broken down instead of seeming to be afk whist waiting for assistance.

I cannot think of any cons that this would bring to the city

Key bind suggestion 

Left indicator = SHIFT + Num 4

Right indicator = SHIFT + Num 6

Hazard lights = SHIFT + Num 8

Sounds good +1

(Note to Devs) Can we make so you can rebind them though.... I'll run out of fingers to press with that lot and don't fancy trying to drive with my forehead 😂

(blah blah not staff teams opinion)

i like the idea but lets be honest who will use them ?
I think the drag racers would use hazards when they win lol

I do believe though that quite a lot of people would in those calm, cruise moments.  Hazards for the mechanics while loading and off loading. (Aside from the beacons that have already been requested somewhere else) Just makes it feel more involved and immersive.

Just hoping to see this implemented.

When I was around 8 months ago they were already in, but they were removed. Often they'd get stuck on, EMS vehicles also had more light functionality and spotlights but this was also removed. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had to pull over to add before I forget

Maybe  Shift + Left mouse/Right mouse buttons for the directional indicators would work better if it was possible to bind.

I think the drag racers would use hazards when they win lol

I do believe though that quite a lot of people would in those calm, cruise moments.  Hazards for the mechanics while loading and off loading. (Aside from the beacons that have already been requested somewhere else) Just makes it feel more involved and immersive.

Just hoping to see this implemented.
no yeha defo dont get me wrong would love them as well but i just see  them not being used and get "stuck" on cars when u try to turn off turn signal would make to much haos for devs and like i said people dont drive by the rules on the serverthey jump red light so yah know if theywould be driving by highway code then yeha maybe would be oog idea but whne people flying down at 130mph or faster there is just no point of turn signals yeah its amazing idea but meh 🙂

Key bind suggestion 

Left indicator = SHIFT + Num 4

Right indicator = SHIFT + Num 6

Hazard lights = SHIFT + Num 8
definitely a bad combo jsut make it bind able can see police have a field day with anpr triggers instead of indicators

definitely a bad combo jsut make it bind able can see police have a field day with anpr triggers instead of indicators
Just throwing the idea out there, Shift Q/E?
Better yet, Shift F/G, that'll teach people to wear their seatbelt

Got a script ready currently using Left Arrow and Right Arrow. Has been tested with ELS and has at no point been seen getting stuck. 

sCy2s.gif

tqyK8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Implemented! Thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back