What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Written RP of LewisUK + White Fox's Lives!

LewisUK_

As Lewis woke up he just mumbled 'Another day in Kavala...' As he slumped out of bed and shuffled, like a zombie, to the bathroom, where he turned on the shower and made sure it was atleast on 4/10 on the temperature knob before getting in, nothing is worse than a cold shower in the morning...

Lewis opened his eyes and looked at the clock near the shower; '06:30'. *Shit.. Gonna be late* was what Lewis thought as he forced himself out of the shower and got dressed, brushed his teeth and left his hair to dry..

He put on the standard kavala unit jacket and some casual clothes and headed to the PD...

'What the fuck do you think you are doing!' Was the first thing he heard from his Chief, killerabbit, who obviously was not happy... For whatever reason. Turns out, Lewis had 9 new guys to train... 'Okay.. I'll get to it..' As he walked into the training room he took a deep breath, a quick swig of Redgull and opened the double doors...

'Good morning officers! I'm Chief Inspector Lewis, i will be taking you guys over your training and basic dutys today!' He was trying his best to be as happy as possible, even though he felt shit inside... 'First step.. Speed limits!' Lewis shouted as he spun a whiteboard round and scrawled on the numbers 30, 60, 110. He pointed at '30', 'This is intown, backroads..' And then 60, 'Intown highway.. And can anyone tell me what 110 will be then?' Lewis then looked through the crowd and spotted an eager looking trainee..

He pointed at him and said 'You, what is your name, unit number and what does the 110 mean?' The trainee jumped up, saluted and barked 'Carl Robberts, Unit Kilo Victor 2, 110 is the out of town speed limit on the highway!'..

'Very good..' Lewis said as he smirked 'Sit down please'..

After an hour of going through training routines and drills with the team, he split them into squads and set them on patrols, he went with PC HdGamer and PCSO Carl Robberts.. 'Alright, all kilo victor units please follow the patrol routes i showed you at base' Was the first thing lewis said as he got in the drivers seat through the on-board radio..

Lewis sighed heavily, started the engine and drove to the town center of kavala.. The car shop.

For a little backstory of the kavala car shop; It is the most chaotic, upside down, hellhole of a place called Altis, everyone who is around to cause trouble are there, and Lewis had the joy of running it all.

'Let's get to business.' As they rolled up to the shop, Lewis saw 2 fireballs and saw a few civilians running around.. 'Welcome to Kavala lads!' Lewis chuckled 'Get cleaning!' And all three of them started to gain control of the town center..

'Unit Kilo Victor 4, in pursuit of Red SUV, heading south bound through kavala, just passed the Checkpoint. Code 5!' Crackled through the radio, 'Roadblock now!' Ordered lewis, and so they did, parked thier SUV in the road, lights on, Spike strips either side... The SUV came speeding down the road at them, hit the spike strips and did a barrel roll due to the force of impact, and hit a building.. 'Oh Shit! Clear!' Was what lewis yelled down radio while running to the wreck 'Kilo Victor 1, the suspect has crashed, i repeat the suspect in a red SUV has crashed in the center of kavala.' Then the inevitable happened, it exploded.. 'Code 5...' The firebrigade came fairly quick and cleaned up, however the building was still destroyed.. 'Kelo Victor 5, Keep watch of the building please' Lewis said, reasonably politly.

The rest of the day was fairly quiet...

*****3 Days Later*****

*Ring ring.... ring ring....* is what lewis was awoken to at 4am in the Morning..

'Hello, Lewis speaking, who is it?'

'Hey Lewis.. It's your chief, this has been bothering me for a while, i've had reports of........' And this conversation lasted for about 20 minutes.

'And with this, it brings me no great pleasure to tell you, you have been demoted to Detective inspector of Kavala.'

With that lewis just mumbled 'Okay.' And hung up...

The next day Lewis went and found a close friend, who goes under the name of White fox, who agreed to help protect Lewis while he mined salt and became a normal civilian.

No-one knew his real name, White fox was 6'3 and 13stone4lb, a fairly big guy, and one of the more notorious Rebels of Altis, he always carried a Katiba with A MK17 Holosight and flashlight, and a Five-Seven 45.ACP sidearm with Reddot and silencer. He wore an olive facemask, black glasses, camo shirt and cargo trousers, he had a wound on his arm from where he got shot in a bandage and owned multiple HEMTT's and 1 Ifrit, along with 3 Offroads and 3 SUV's. He had served time in jail for Cocaine Dealing, Murder, Robbery and Attempted Robbery. Just standing near the guy let you know he meant business and wouldn't hesitate to kill you.

Lewis handed in his resignation letter to killer the next day, and went to mine salt....

Meanwhile White Fox was causing mayhem in Kavala, he had robbed 10 people, bagging himself £400k and had banked the cash before anyone stopped him, he then got into a high speed pursuit with 4 officers, he tried a 180' spin to lose the cops, he lost one but came head on with 2 more, swerved and dodged one, however his front right wheel hit the back of the 2nd police car, resulting in his car to roll, and stop on its side on the beach, dazed and confused he stepped out the car and looked around.. He was surrounded.. He just put his hands up and dropped his guns.. Busted...

2 days passed and White Fox was released because 'someone' had paid his £500k bail, truth was, Fox's personal banker had paid it with Fox's cash. And he went back to his safehouse, on a hill near kavala and smiled as he grabbed a Katiba and Five-Seven from his weapon stash he stole from another rebel weapon convoy. Grabbed some mags, his spare facemask from the table and put his headphones on as he sat in his chair on the balcony looking out over kavala.. He'd be back, however he had a £5mil cocaine deal to get fixed first....

//Hope you Enjoyed my little RP story of my last days in the force and White fox's reasons for doing what he does etc... I will be doing more of these if you guys like it, i know they aren't great but i enjoy writing them, the reason i did not include as much detail as i wanted is due to time and i didn't want to write a novel. \

Last edited by a moderator:
***** Please ignore any spelling errors/Grammar mistake, i wrote this in about 1 hour on mobile.. *****

Back