What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

xx & chillypeper (Action:Ban Issued 15/10/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris!

Community Banned
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): xx & chillypeper

Time & Date this happened: 13/10/2014 (13:00 approx)

Description of what happened: One of our members was at the coke field with a HEMTT, he was randomly shot on sight without warning, so a fellow member decided to get out of their quickly. We got into action, set up an ambush and decided to punish them. We blew up the tyres when they jumped out and started shooting and I killed him. He combat logged pretty much straight after. A fellow member in an ifrit was under fire from another one, so I took him out as well... you get the point. We encountered them several times over the course of the day and on each time they died they combat logged.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: We advised them to go to the forums and read the rules since they started yelling at us in side chat when we killed them, they didn't reply.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:

These guys are rdm and breaking rp duchbags they did the same to me aswell yesterday ... Gl with the report

//zin

So in other news, did you hear about those two combat loggers?

I also have video footage of them killing several people in the green zone in kavala if its needed from 12/10/2014

I also just encountered chillypeper, i was at the cocaine field in my mohawk, started to take off and suddenly got sprayed at, i managed to get away and land a little bit away from the field to see what the hell was going on. They then turned up in their hatchback and just killed me. When i asked them in sidechat why they killed me, they said it was revenge for killing them earlier (i imagine they mistook me for kris as i'd never seen them before). They then got killed by some other guys and combat logged right after. Sadly i don't record so don't have proof of this but lots of other people can vouch for it!

yup I saw the combat log and then they returned a few mins later

qEZFNeY.jpg

yup....

No brainer

Bans issued

440ffd43f4dda2649b04afc11fd3ebce -1 ZRoombre - Forum Report 15/10/2014
f2fa3c560ecca0fd6446729e1b108141 -1 XX - Forum Report 15/10/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back