What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ya boy is outtie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponty

nah nothing mate
As some of you know, I recently got kicked from the police and indefinitely banned from all factions due to a satirical comment I made in police members after a CC announced they were resigning. 

My comment wasn't malicious at all and at the time was received as intended, as a joke. However to some it was deemed to be a celebration of the departure of that member of police command, thus resulting in my removal from the police and subsequent ban from all factions.

Since this removal I have apologised to that CC and I have attempted to inquire and give across my side of events but am yet to receive an update most likely due to being at the bottom of the low priority pile.

Considering all of my friends are in factions, and rebel life is of no interest to me, I am leaving. At least until I know if this sanction against me will stand forever or be lifted. After which I will obviously be able to make a permanent decision.

Having been here nearly 4 years, reaching CC myself and meeting lots of great people, it's odd to think I will be departing, however, this is how it is.

Cheers to the boys for being the boys, you make playing this game enjoyable.

(aint gonna tag you all, thats effort lmaooo)

anyways, inabit

ya boy ponty

tumblr_ple6t1Hxz51s9ij3i_540.gif

In a bit dude, shame to see you go and will miss your driving. Atleast I'll make it to the gunfight now 😢

imagine treating a former CC and ex morrisons employee this way....smh 

Least I still have your private snapchat stories x

Another one of the good ones gone, Catch you later mate ill still be around to play F1 when i get round to buying the new one. 

Cheers for everything Ponty. Will be sad to see you leave, cheers for all the good times. 😭

Can someone fill me up on what happened I am quite confused Joseph supposedly left and I assume he is now not?

See you Ponty always fun playing with you and 33, just ignore them losers can't take no jokes.

Im sad now ponty but good luck with life mate. You will be missed. Let me know if you ever need any packages 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
Never had you down as someone who would want to kick up drama because your email hasn't been replied to.

There is a lot going on recently here if you haven't noticed so things take time, There is a good 30 unread emails of people begging to return here or get a decision overturned.

Its quite clear there was an attempt to oust someone that night... The bigger person resigned and was met with people celebrating his departure, I dealt with a handful of them you included

What a great community to be a part of! You wont get a reply now.. but then again you don't need one! your leaving but i doubt that is the case seeing its in lost property and solely intended to kick up a fuss because you have become impatient.

It failed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back