What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Year of bobmarley

Professor bobmarley

Forced Fed Marmite by WhoisDan
I first joined Altislife.co.uk on the 8th of May 2015 which was the dreaded Arma 3 free weekend and signed up on Altislife.co.uk. The next day as i wanted to sign up to be a police officer, however my application was originally denied due to not having enough experience on the server to be a whitelisted police officer. Along with the fact I quite enjoyed role playing with a medic after I died in Kavala I joined the medics. So that I could integrate with the community and to know the community better so I could then join the cops, which I did two weeks after I joined the medics. 

Despite joining the police I remained as an active medic getting the position of MTO, and then the promotion to GP (now known as CST) despite only being in the medics for less than three months. In the police I spent eight months mostly as a sergeant and RTU's representative, as I was a GP I was capped at sergeant for a very long time, before leaving the police in January 2016. Just before I left the cops I also stepped down as GP due to not liking how the NHS were becoming too strict and complicated. Due to disagreeing with the changes it made me not enjoy being a medic anymore. Which was a shame as I was also grateful to the NHS as they were the ones to teach me how to role play on the server. 

I became a community mentor in October 2015, I was always helping other members of the community before I became a mentor. This was due to receiving permission from the Lead Mentor and then admin, Brat to help people despite not being a mentor, as I was quite good at helping people. However the old mentor team were disbanded and were replaced by the Frontline Team, which was changed to the Support Team where I joined as at Tier 3, a Community Support Moderator. During my seven months as a Mentor and Member support was when I learnt the most about the server and have been one of the most active members in the team.

I have been in various gangs which were the Merchant Union, Altis Nomads, AEGIS, Marmite Miners, The Forsaken Kings, and Altis Repo, which I spent the most time in The Merchant Union and the Marmite Miners. After being a regular member of many gangs I decided to create my own gang, The Sopranos. My purpose of creating The Sopranos was to create a gang that solely focused on role play, and that only got into gun fights as the last resort. After a month old The Sopranos are already 26 members strong and has remained focused on role play.

So overall I can say with some pride despite being here for a whole year I have never been banned, despite accidentally running over then admin, @Vacatio on my first day. which I did the old stop and say "sorry did I hit you, I need to go to specsavers".

Fast forward a year I have gone from a free Arma weekend hobo to a member of staff, and I think this was because I joined the community with the aims to role play. 

I'm not to mention anyone as there would be too many people and I would have certainly have missed out people that deserved a mention. 

@Professor bobmarleyI want to put it on record that you have helped me many a time with more issues than I can publicly say here (you know what I mean.) You are a fantastic member of staff and you shouldn't ever doubt yourself on that. Certainly a nice read to see how you have developed over the course of the last year but it is also nice from my point of view to see the reputation you have built yourself over this time and how overwhelmingly positive it really is.

Whether you're breaking databases in the NHS or you're helping people in the staff attention room, I hope you realise that there are a lot of people who really respect you and as much as you departed from NHS staff a while ago now, I'm glad it was able to give you a similarly good experience to what it gave me.

Your a great guy @Professor bobmarley before I joined your gang you would always help me if I needed it, and you also let me sit and help out if I could while you was being a mentor so that I had a knowledge of it as I expressed my interest in being a mentor to you. Can't believe I have been here longer then you.

Thanks for everything Bob

P.S stop going AFK when im talking to you :D 

Back