What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Year of wonderful living in extasy

hi, hey, hello, my name is mental, I'm sure you know, cool yeP. I chat a lot of shit and get hit, just a little bit, ohh ahh.

o.k

Right, sooooooooo I would just like to say that today this silly old mental forum account is one year old today.

Meaning I've been hanging around this ol' joint for over a year, and it went so quick. QuiCkKkK

aNd it's been a bloody marvellous time I tell ya. SOOOO I'd just like to say THANKSs for everyone for making this place a fantabulous one to be, I have wondered in to many extraordinary realms and squandered in to many mythical and astonishing people THAT ARE SUPER DUPER. (apart from markoKuppA) and yeahhhh I shouldn't be typing thissh shitttttt right now because the booze are hitting me and so is the ketAMine, luv u all 

enjoy

than Q

::::edit::: also, i aint doin no mentions, cos fuk daat shit. u kno who u are boiz

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what happens when someone mental begins to write.

(Gratz)

mental. It has been great knowing you for the better part of this year, and it will be wonderful knowing you for many years to come. When I first played the server, you were just that annoying rebel [AG] mental who always robbed hobos. As I progressed, you became that annoying rebel who always attacked the Police Checkpoint in Pyrgos or robbed the bank. You then became the annoying rebel who basically reported me for VDM when YOU drove in to me with a HEMMT full of gold. But even later, a scared little CSO called psych came up to me asking if he could patrol with me. Being an SPC, I of course said yeah.

I immidiately liked you, and your sense of humour. When I after several hours of patrolling found out you were actually the rebel mental, my heart sank in my chest! But alas, I stuck it out and we became best patrol buddies. I don't know how many hours we patrolled together, in the early hours of the morning. I don't know how many drug busts we've done, and I don't know how many RDMing hobos we've killed. But I do know it is alot, alot!

We left the police together, formed MSF together, joined UNMC together and then rejoined the police together. We have been drunk off our asses toegther and we have discussed anal sex. Where is that video..? I know I have it somewhere... 

Basically, I would just like to say that I love you, I always have and I always will. Thank you for enriching this server with your presence. And for being an absolute lad. 

Much love, BratJaggesVlnd.

Last edited by a moderator:
mental. It has been great knowing you for the better part of this year, and it will be wonderful knowing you for many years to come. When I first played the server, you were just that annoying rebel [AG] mental who always robbed hobos. As I progressed, you became that annoying rebel who always attacked the Police Checkpoint in Pyrgos or robbed the bank. You then became the annoying rebel who basically reported me for VDM when YOU drove in to me with a HEMMT full of gold. But even later, a scared little CSO called psych came up to me asking if he could patrol with me. Being an SPC, I of course said yeah.

I immidiately liked you, and your sense of humour. When I after several hours of patrolling founf out you were actually the rebel mental, my heart sank in my chest! But alas, I stuck it out and we became best patrol buddies. I don't know how many hours we patrolled together, in the early hours of the morning. I don't know how many drug busts we've done, and I don't know how many RDMing hobos we've killed. But I do know it is alot, alot!

We left the police together, formed MSF together, joined UNMC together and then rejoined the police together. We have been drunk off our asses toegther and we have discussed anal sex. Where is that video..? I know I have it somewhere... 

Basically, I would just like to say that I love you, I always have and I always will. Thank you for enriching this server with your presence. And for being an absolute lad. 

Much love, BratJaggesVlnd.
FUCKSAKES BRAT too much information, but I love you too ffs

Deer Menthol. U never loand ME MONEY. MUCH HATE. U DONT DESERVE Eagle, Luv Jimmy PineSwaggle

Back