What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Yellow Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluqi

Welsh | 2020 Pub Quiz Winner
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Brief Summary:
Add "Yellow Pages" to Phone.

Detailed Suggestion:
Add an app to the phone called "Yellow Pages" that allows people to post an ad for what ever business they have or whatever reason they have. 

Examples of ads that can be placed are; 
- Tow Truck Company
- Mechanic Advertisements
- Shop Advertisements
- Dealership Advertisements
- Job Advertisements

The Pros:
- Allows for a place dedicated to advertisements. 
- Keeps everything in one place and organised.

I am sure there is more, but... I've not slept in 24 hours so I'm just throwing shit down at this point.

The Cons:
- Some immature individual could just post rude words and random shit but I feel like that's completely possible on twitter so I don't see why that would restrict this idea. 

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?
Nope!

071444f7d968ccb3590d106d68bf9032.gif

What about a section of the forums that is considered "in RP"? That way people can make their adverts look nice, post pretty pictures, etc. People can then comment "reviews" on the business in the comment section below, or we could just lock the post so that it's essentially just an advert?

What about a section of the forums that is considered "in RP"? That way people can make their adverts look nice, post pretty pictures, etc. People can then comment "reviews" on the business in the comment section below, or we could just lock the post so that it's essentially just an advert?
Nah, keep everything ingame. Forums isn't for roleplay. 

Moved to accepted, there is no timeframe on this

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back