What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

yet another 3.1.4 question.

Claws4life

Sorry about this but my idea machine is running fast today :D . Now from the 3.1.4 notes I read, if you lose concious/ reach 0 health, medics will rush to your aid. However, during this time people can steal your gear off your unconcious body. The problem is that police officers get vdmed/rdmed all the time. Right now their gear immediatly disappear. But does that mean in 3.1.4 everytime a cop dies/gets knocked out, civilians will be able to steal their clothes/weapons?

AFAIK when you are awaiting revival from a paramedic, your body is as vulnerable as when someone has knocked you down with Shift + G. Basically, they can only get into your backpack. They can't take your clothes or weapons off you, just the contents of your bag........... atleast I'm hoping this is how it works, or it will just encourage the rdm/vdm hobos.

AFAIK when you are awaiting revival from a paramedic, your body is as vulnerable as when someone has knocked you down with Shift + G. Basically, they can only get into your backpack. They can't take your clothes or weapons off you, just the contents of your bag........... atleast I'm hoping this is how it works, or it will just encourage the rdm/vdm hobos.
if they can actually take weapons and clothes then its a gg, cops die in kavala ALL the time ( I bet every civilian picks up a few spike strips everyday off the ground once or twice ). Imagine if he can also pick up the cop clothes and the weapons! in my humble opinion this will cripple the server roleplay and turn kavala into a warzone everyday.

Back