What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

YoCo is outie

I remember when i met u 1st time and u were driving plane down the Kore bend and i pulled you over with it and you tild me you are Coco. Cya nd dont be stranger.

Ayee yoco, didnt speak to you in a while, sometimes ingame yoco the medic haha. When i was in OG, it was always fun to play with you, you didnt care about anything your just chill. Hope to see you come back later! Goodluck ❤️

Still don't know how to pronounce your name but, you will be missed brotha

Good luck!

Yoco you crazy motherfucker, get back in your Ghillie suit and rob me! 😜 See ya later bud, I’m sure we will definitely see you again! Stay safe bro! 

Yeh fuck off outta here! Worst criminal...

Thanks for the bounty you got me xx
i'll be back, dont you worry x

Still another player id. 

But one of the best. You better re-add me on steam ya plonk. 

Much love ❤️ 
right, i added you and you declined it. I just miss you @Stavik

VDMing Hobo ❤️
next time i'll jump in passenger too.

Back to Thailand eh?
back in thailand in novemeber 😉 i'll get ya some pictures

what

the

fuck

yoco?
sorry, sent you a message to let you know i was leaving, you must have missed it. you know you're my boy ❤️

Cya mate!

Almost been a pleasure having you around.. 😉
whos this?

Known you a long time mate. Been good in the Police and good Catching your ass. Thomas is a very rich man now. See you around mate and stay in touch.

View attachment 11381
i mean, you cheated. but it is what it is. couldnt catch me properly. I will be back. You will be dead.

Just want to say thank you to everyone for the nice messages, its much appreciated. I will be back one day, but as erveryone knows, sometimes we all get burned out so just need a little breather. much love ❤️ xx

Last edited by a moderator:
No YoCo :(. I've always had a pleasant encounter with you, from when you were in the police to when you were rebel. Thank you!

Had some amazing RP situations with you man ... sad to see you go. I hope to see ya back soon. Goodluck Yoco! The mastercriminal

Sad to see you go. Your drunken patrols kept me busy at times 🤣

I'll miss your energy and your good humor. You often made admin cam very entertaining!

Good luck mate and hope to see you back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers YoCo,

You shall be missed by the masses!

Byee!

He'll be back as soon as he realises people on regular servers are better than him at PVP. Cya in a few mate.

Back