What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Yokai Tuner Shop Business Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Yellow And Black Law Firm Poster (5).png

Welcome to The Official Business Proposal for Yokai Tuner Shop 

Executive Summary:

Our proposed business, a JDM car tuner shop, will provide top-quality automotive customization and tuning services for car enthusiasts. Our services will include everything from engine tuning to suspension upgrades, custom bodywork, and high-performance parts installation. Our shop will cater to customers who own Japanese Domestic Market (JDM) cars, which are highly sought after by enthusiasts for their unique design, performance capabilities, and rarity.

Market Analysis:

The market for JDM car tuning services is growing rapidly, driven by the popularity of JDM cars among car enthusiasts. The demand for high-quality tuning services is expected to continue to rise in the coming years. We will be targeting a niche market of car enthusiasts who own JDM cars and are willing to spend money to customize and enhance their vehicles. Our target market includes both experienced and novice car enthusiasts who are looking for high-quality tuning services and performance upgrades.

Services:

Our JDM car tuner shop will offer a range of services that will include:

1. Engine tuning and upgrades
2. Suspension upgrades
3. Custom bodywork and paint
4. High-performance parts installation
5. Transmission upgrades
6. Brake system upgrades

Marketing Strategy:

To promote our JDM car tuner shop, we will employ a range of marketing strategies that will include social media advertising, local events, and word-of-mouth referrals. We will establish a strong online presence, including a website and social media accounts, to showcase our services and attract customers. We will also sponsor local car shows and participate in other automotive events to raise awareness of our business.

Conclusion:

Our JDM car tuner shop will provide high-quality tuning and customization services for car enthusiasts who own JDM cars. We will differentiate ourselves from other automotive shops by focusing on this niche market and providing exceptional service and expertise. With our strong marketing strategy and financial projections, we are confident that our business will be a success.

-1 - With all the mechanic businesses currently in the server, I don't think there's a need or even room for another, it's a great idea, and for sure keep ahold of it for the future, but as of right now there's Auto Exotic, Tire Nutz, Otto's Repairs, and those are the main ones, nevermind the mobile guys popping up around the place.

I think this is a good idea. Even with the current shops available, there is room for more. Perhaps on the Westside near PDM Del Perro. Regularly, it feels like there is only LS Customs available for Vehicle upgrades and Tuning. As a JDM car driver my self, I feel this would be a good addition.

+1

-1 - With all the mechanic businesses currently in the server, I don't think there's a need or even room for another, it's a great idea, and for sure keep ahold of it for the future, but as of right now there's Auto Exotic, Tire Nutz, Otto's Repairs, and those are the main ones, nevermind the mobile guys popping up around the place.
Thanks mate I appreciate it!

-1, As someone who works at Otto's and is extremely active in the car/mechanic community I haven't seen or even heard of this business. To get a business requires a huge amount of top quality RP and effort. Look at taxi centre for example, they have been around for ages and only now are they beginning to get a few perks. This just seems like an attempt to get a business with little effort. RP it out, establish a name for yourself, and come back in a few months.

Had a look and appears to no longer be running/have much activity. Therefore this will be rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back