What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[You Tube] Bullitts Altis Career So Far.

Bullitt

So my videos are scattered all over the forum so I decided to put them all in one place.

I will also post fresh videos on this thread as & when I make them which will be as soon as my gun shot wounds heal & I return from my sabbatical.

Hmm not sure why but you can only have 2 previews at a time.

Last edited by a moderator:
That last video makes me think old Athira police need to rub off on the new ones. Their general quality has dropped in my opinion which makes me sad as I like them. Kind of odd with the press in Athira too,Kavala police don't care about the press running around at all.

That last video makes me think old Athira police need to rub off on the new ones. Their general quality has dropped in my opinion which makes me sad as I like them. Kind of odd with the press in Athira too,Kavala police don't care about the press running around at all.
I know what you mean I think some of the newer cops are in it for a power trip & to make some easy cash rather than the role play element.

Still there are some decent cops out there but they seem to be harder to find these days.

I know what you mean I think some of the newer cops are in it for a power trip & to make some easy cash rather than the role play element.

Still there are some decent cops out there but they seem to be harder to find these days.
It does seem like it when you compare the two. I also await the day when they have discounted gear they actually have to pay for. They will finally have to face consequences for their deaths and be unable to hoard retirement money,since I believe some people caught wind of it long term with the waves of retired cops from the last month or so. I also believe that's why ransom money for police has always been so high,because there is so much of it floating around among them all. Except Foz he has 2 pounds of terror.  :p

Back