What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

'You were kicked off the game'

Tampy

Retired
Yeah, my game likes to kick me off...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also get it constantly especially when I just join the server. Never found a fix other than staying still when logging on. 

I also get it constantly especially when I just join the server. Never found a fix other than staying still when logging on. 
It does it with me a lot when I first join the server too. 

Try fully restarting Steam, that seemed to work with me today!

But then when I did get in, this happened...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@DSGT Ricky Tadworth

It seems to be something with the server or mission file. It doesn't happen on any other arma 3 server. Compressing the mission file did fix it for a little while not too long ago however they don't compress it very often.

@SI Tampax

It seems to be something with the server or mission file. It doesn't happen on any other arma 3 server. Compressing the mission file did fix it for a little while not too long ago however they don't compress it very often.

@SI Tampax
That's strange, it happens to me on KOTH too...

Nah, just every ArmA server really 
That is very weird. This only happens to me on RPUK and one other server which has really bad server hosting. What's your write speed on your hard drive? Is your hard drive going to 100% usage?

On the note of this 'kick off the game' . There is no way that is an arma 3 problem; it's 100% a server problem. Unless everyones game is bugged that plays arma 3 and RPUK then it's a server issue.

If it's a client issue call my bluff and prove me wrong. I want to see someone replicating the issue with consistent results of what a client is doing in order for this 'client side bug' to occur.

There's the issue then. Like yourself, I also get 100% usage on my hard drive. It seems like your hard drive can't keep to to the speed which arma wants you to load at causing you to be kicked for signature timed out. The way of fixing this is by closing down any disk intensive programs and if the issue still exists, you might need to get a new hard drive. Large mission files is what causing you to be kicked as your hard drive isn't fast enough so try joining some low mission files such as A&D and check if you can join.

Back