What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Young Recruit Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

THEDUCKDUDE

Hi I was just wondering if there is ever going to be a young recruit program again, it’s getting to the stage for me where I want something new to do freshen up my rp experience and help others.i have done literally everything from rebel rp to AAN, I understand many don’t agree with yr so anyway I was just wondering wether it would ever come back. 

All the best THEDUCKDUDE

Ahhh... this one again, the decision with the YR program was made and its not going to change from what i know any time soon.

Please read all of the other posts made about this... It is not going to change for the foreseeable future due to safeguarding issues. Simply wait until you are 16.

Here is a few posts to view:

You will find many reasons as to why there is an age limit in these posts!

All the best!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello THEDUCKDUDE,

Well as you said, it used to be a thing but Management decided that it was for the best for it to be removed and kept as 16+ years old requirement to be in any faction. 

I would recommend you reading all the other million posts made about this topic!

All the best!

It’s not gonna change for ages or ever. I know it seems sad sometimes but just take a deep breath and enjoy the rest of rpuk. You don’t have to be in a whitelisted faction to roleplay. So enjoy your time here and just wait till your 16!

As others have said it will stay the way it is there are multiple safe guarding issues related to allowing people below 16 into whitelisted factions.

Thanks everyone for the replies and sorry for making another post like this just can be annoying sometimes all the best.

THEDUCKDUDE

Please ensure you search around before posting, or even make use of our staff support room on teamspeak for a quick answer.

Locked.

• Drew
Reactions: M
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back