What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Your Community Manager

congrats my friend hope you do an amazing job Ill be their if you need any help  

Congratulations! I hope having a community manager in place will improve this community by a mile! (or kilometer)

Congrats :). Being a community manager comes with a lot of flac from the community as you're the bearer of bad news; but also a lot of good times when an event you've planned goes without a hitch, or somebody you have helped dhows appreciation. Good luck, and let me know if you need anything. 

Congrats dude :p

Congrats! Looking forward to next community meet up 

Sorry for my belated reply! When this was posted I was half-cut in an Indian restaurant and thought it may be best to start off this morning (Rather than try to string a sentence together after a significant amount of wine.) 

Firstly, I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to Wilco and the management team: Community Manager is a big responsibility and I'm grateful for that opportunity - I'm looking forward to getting stuck in!

Secondly, thanks to you all for your kind words! (Less of the 'old' comments though @JohnJoeegan!)  I'm here for YOU and over the coming days, once I've settled in,  I look forward to working with everyone to make this already great community into the best community it can be.

THANKS!

Back