What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Your dream build

Pvt Lharmon

Lharmon
Lifetime Donator
If you could build any computer and you had an unlimited source of money what would you build. Only rule is you have to get all the parts off pcpartpicker. Share your links below and if enough people do this we might make a contest out of it and the winner gets a prize.

Jesus christ, this really puts it in perspective how much I'd need for my dream computer lol :D

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/QRhzcf

Worst thing is it isn't even complete, would still need additional fans dependent on temps etc. Would also be using a full custom water loop. So it's basically 3 rads with around 12+ fans in total. Easily talking 7.5k+ self built....

Basically way too much for me to ever spend on a computer, would personally rather spend that amount on a car or holiday.

Jesus christ, this really puts it in perspective how much I'd need for my dream computer lol :D

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/QRhzcf

Worst thing is it isn't even complete, would still need additional fans dependent on temps etc. Would also be using a full custom water loop. So it's basically 3 rads with around 12+ fans in total. Easily talking 7.5k+ self built....

Basically way too much for me to ever spend on a computer, would personally rather spend that amount on a car or holiday.
you may want to get cooling.......

you may want to get cooling.......
It's impossible with pcpartpicker mate, would be stripping the GPU's of the backplate and cooling to install a custom water loop and block to the GPU/CPU. No point getting a AIO anyway as I currently have a h110i GT anyway :)

It's impossible with pcpartpicker mate, would be stripping the GPU's of the backplate and cooling to install a custom water loop and block to the GPU/CPU. No point getting a AIO anyway as I currently have a h110i GT anyway :)
I have always wanted to go the custom loop way but I move my PC around a lot, I saw what happens at the last ISeries when it goes wrong.

Nah,i'm not going to make one asi t's unreachable + i don't want to have super duper pro 99999 FPS PC cause it's dumb,

I'm content with what i have and not selling my liver to play same games i'm already playing :p

+ i don't even know what would i want.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always wanted to go the custom loop way but I move my PC around a lot, I saw what happens at the last ISeries when it goes wrong.
tbh custom water loops are like having a child lol. Constant maintenance, draining etc but to me its worth the annoyance due to noise reduction and the beautiful look haha :)

Can always tilt the  case to get rid of airbubbles too :)

it is pretty much designed for gamers, 1ms response rate the screen goes closer to the edges (even though still not enough for me) put it this way it even has a built in crosshair

lmao good point ill try and pick up one and ill let you know how it is. also have you heard about The FinalMouse? ive been hearing some good things about it from a lot of my battlefield friends.

it is pretty much designed for gamers, 1ms response rate the screen goes closer to the edges (even though still not enough for me) put it this way it even has a built in crosshair

Yeah I have seen it, they are relatively cheap, I use the razor death adder, I would mind trying the Final I love the no prediction

ideally something like this, but that would require a new house as i dont think the desk would fit in any of the rooms in mine :p

cross-desk-built-100051901-orig.jpg

Back