What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Your kidneys are safe now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGMomo

Banned
Hello everyone , Dr.Pancho here!

Idk if this is necessary but,

I've started my last year of highschool so things are pretty busy right now so I think its time for me to take a break.

I'll for sure miss everything about this server ,I've never had this much fun on a community like i had here and I probably met the most amazing people.

I'm a little sad that i have to go right when i finally got the rank ''doctor'' but I hope one day I'll come back and earn that rank again.

I've had the best time here and I'm so thankful to everyone who helped me and been so friendly to me everytime i started my patrol. There's no better community than this !

Goodbye everyone ,maybe see you some other time 

Love yall ❤️ !!

(Ps: sorry if i wrote something wrong)

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a good one, I'll make sure to replace some kidneys with chewing gum in your absence.

Hello everyone , Dr.Pancho here!

Idk if this is necessary but,

I've started my last year of highschool so things are pretty busy right now so I think its time for me to take a break.

I'll for sure miss everything about this server ,I've never had this much fun on a community like i had here and I probably met the most amazing people.

I'm a little sad that i have to go right when i finally got the rank ''doctor'' but I hope one day I'll come back and earn that rank again.

I've had the best time here and I'm so thankful to everyone who helped me and been so friendly to me everytime i started my patrol. There's no better community than this !

Goodbye everyone ,maybe see you some other time 

Love yall ❤️ !!

(Ps: sorry if i wrote something wrong)
Best of luck in your studies, Pancho. I've put you in a safe place until you have more free time. Please give us a shout when you're able to start playing again. All the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back