What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

YourEZ and LoA Sitdown (Rejected - Lack of evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andre

16/08/2014

Hi, I have been playing Altis Life on this server for a few weeks now and had a great time playing with my friends.  We usualy do iron and never bothered anyone.  Then today before the 8 PM server restart me and my friend Bertus were mining Iron when Stian and YourEZ were harrasing us at the mine.  The mine is in the red zone so I do not have a problem with that.  But when we arrived at the iron processor, we saw a Orca and 2 armed guys on the rooftop of the processor.  So I contacted the police and they came to clear the proccesing area.  When I finaly got the al good message from the police, I landed my heli to process my iron. As I was proccesing iron a red Hummingbird landed on the mountain south of the proccesor, flown by Stian, who dropped of YourEZ. There still was a police officer when I was proccesing my iron, so I walked ip to him to thank him and thats when without warning I got shot by YourEZ.  So I pm'ed YourEZ disputing the rdm with him, and he went on telling me that he was shooting at the police officer I was talking to.  Thats rdm no 1

After the 8 PM server restart I loggedf on again with my friends Bertus and Gerad.  We spawned in Neochori and bought pickaxes and food.  We drove to the airport in my pickup to get our helicopters, when upon arival we saw an Ifrit heading our way.  So we drove of again and learned that Stian was driving the Ifrit, who stored the Ifrit in the garage and got his Orca out.  Thats when it started.  He began chasing us with his Orca, so we decided to hit the highway.  Next thing we know, there are three vehicles chasing us, and Stian crashing into the ground with his orca.  Eventualy we got hit buy one of the vehicles, my pickup got damaged, so we got out and made a run for it. Bertus was clever enough to hide in one of the bushes, so he survived, but Gerard and me were not so fortunate.  Gerard got gunned down immediatly and I got down on the ground, because they ordered me to do so.  So I asked them what they wanted and they knocked me down, probably to rob me.  I didnt have anything on me so they got nothing.  We exchanged som harsh words when suddenly I was shot by LoA Sitdown, who had no reason to shoot me.  Thats Rdm no 2

Yours sincerly

Andre

Smells like a broken NLR, metagaming & a little of bad RP. Video would be good to see, just a hint. And explain that also, if those guys who were camping by the processor plant b4 the server restarted, were they killed by the police???

Greetings, I guess the trolling video is stored just in case :) & not yet posted, slacky , ah nvm, its just that posting an old video seems to me kinda OOC metagaming(you tell on us, we tell on you; you post a vid, I'll do the same with an older 1). In this case it does not matter, but just a note to all.

Greetings, I guess the trolling video is stored just in case :) & not yet posted, slacky , ah nvm, its just that posting an old video seems to me kinda OOC metagaming(you tell on us, we tell on you; you post a vid, I'll do the same with an older 1). In this case it does not matter, but just a note to all.
Actually this is from today, ask mitch, he crushed my car.

Keep your comment for yourself when you do not know the situation.

First of all, look at the speed you are going. Second, take a look at the orca flying low over the highway. It was the orca who was trolling me, so I just turned around to evade him. Third, I wanted to go off road because you and the other hatchback were chasing me. That's when you crashed into me. I didn't even see you coming. So it's not vdm, this was all your own fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let you know slacky, you just posted a video of yourself VDMing Andre...
Well  i can agree that i hit him, but as you clearly see he is driving directly out infront of me on purpose to let me kill myself, but if this is allowed, then i will have alot of fun in my ifrit :)

Andre, First of all please use the template and please always supply some form of evidence!

For the VDM video: Unsure if we can call this one a VDM, the speed you were travelling, Yeah it does look like he pulled out in-front you but that could of been for more reasons than one.

I am sure Andres name would pop up again if he his vdming, On this occasion just a warning dont use your vehicle against others Andre.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back