What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Youtube Streaming Through House Tv's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Custard Cream / Jay Macs

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Brief Summary: I think it would be great if the tvs we can buy in our houses can be used to stream youtube videos through them. DJ booths already stream youtube music so why no videos on the tvs

The Pros:

• Adds an actual use to the tvs you can buy for you're houses
  • Lets you chill in your house with friends to watch stuff

The Cons:

• May cause unneeded additional network traffic? if thats a thing

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

nope

Would certainly a nice touch and is possible. Having it within a private address prevents anyone not wanting to see it or stream it coming across it.

But Wouldnt that just induce Meta to the untrained Eye It would be very difficult, Especially because this is a non whitelisted sever it would cause mayhem among gangs/orgs. i mean id enjoy it especially if you wanted to chill and eat some brain food you wouldnt have to leave the city for 10 minutes while you eat or anything be very good. but as i said you would have kids abusing it.  

But Wouldnt that just induce Meta to the untrained Eye It would be very difficult, Especially because this is a non whitelisted sever it would cause mayhem among gangs/orgs. i mean id enjoy it especially if you wanted to chill and eat some brain food you wouldnt have to leave the city for 10 minutes while you eat or anything be very good. but as i said you would have kids abusing it.  
Thats why it would be done in the safety of a player owned house, to which only the owner would have access to the the tv

streaming youtube videos and twitch streams on tv`s and big screens can already be done ingame, but is currently restricted to select few (mainly developers).
Its currently restricted for two reasons (to my knowledge): 1. Theres no UI yet for selecting video, all done through f8 (i assume). 2. Limits trolls

Personally i see no problem allowing people to be able to do this at their own house, gangs be able to do it at their own turf (ONLY their own turf), and LostMC, Police & NHS at their own respective locations across the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back