What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Zamak covered truck exploded on the middle of the road after selling salt (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game name: Jamie
My friend also in the vehicle: Mark

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile) Mine (Jamie): 
Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile) My friends (Mark): 76561198060845464

What was lost: We both lost a field backpack, pickaxe, 1 repair kit each and a 4 Five pistol with 11 mags. I was carrying £273,000 and my friend £140,000 and we both lost these due to no NHS member being able to make it to us!

Value of item/money lost: Lost £413,000 in money together and the price of two Zamak trucks on rent which cost £60,000 each so £120,000. Also other backpacks, pistol, repair kit and pickaxe would have came to £90,000

Quick description of what happened:

Me and my friend have been on the server for the most of the day and around the time of 5PM, me and him had just sold salt from inside 2 rented zamak covered trucks which which had made us £413,000 all together. We were heading towards the RBA when the trucks blew on the misslde of the road for no reason. There was no one around us so it was obvious that it was clearly a glitch as nothing could of went wrong (truck also had no damage). This made of really annoyed as two hours work had just been wasted and we still had another two hours to use the trucks to make more money so its been a bad event to say the least!

If u drive too close to each other in Arma III sometimes u explode. U need 600+ meters distance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back