What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

zeners out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zener

Banned
Wasn't gunna make one of these but guess that i kidna should.

After a long time on this server ive had a ot of fun and made a lot of friends and also probably annoyed a lot of people as well, but due to a growing lack of interest into arma 3 and gaming at all, i guess im going to be leaving.

Might be on teamspeak every once in a while to talk to some friends but other then that i will be gone.

Thanks for my time in this community but for now i guess this is me.

Not gunna tag anybody because people cry if you miss them :)

Goodbye i guess - from the original 12 year old meme

:( <3 cya later dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wasn't gunna make one of these but guess that i kidna should.

After a long time on this server ive had a ot of fun and made a lot of friends and also probably annoyed a lot of people as well, but due to a growing lack of interest into arma 3 and gaming at all, i guess im going to be leaving.

Might be on teamspeak every once in a while to talk to some friends but other then that i will be gone.

Thanks for my time in this community but for now i guess this is me.

Not gunna tag anybody because people cry if you miss them :)

Goodbye i guess - from the original 12 year old meme
im deeply upset know

You probably won't remember. But over a year back I took you on your first patrol. You were very scared to patrol and I had to teach you a lot of things. Sad to see you leave!

Catch you in a bit. 

OHH not this guy, well it was about the he left. JK. Well I hope you have fun on what ever other game you will be playing :=? best sgt

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back