What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Zone Tapping

Joseph Triton

Banned
Pretty simple. Make Zone tapping a server rule. The issue is that any hobo now can come into a redzone with a rook and tap it by 1%. This wasn't the case when the redzones had to be physically captured. I personally that zone tapping should not be allowed as it's a nuisance for everyone . You go into a redzone to fight not to take 1% off and run and hide

Any opinions are greatly appreciated 

It all depends though. I go to the zone, and then suddenly I get a call that someone needs help somewhere else, I am going to leave. Likewise if I go to OG for a fight, and start capping, but after a little while nobody has come, I am gonna leave rather than spend 30 mins to solo cap. Then there is also the other one, where people take a few points off, and then camp the zone from outside the cap, which personally I don't see a problem with

Fairly certain this is already covered with the trolling rule and enforced by admins if we miss it you can always report them and it will be dealt with, It's not hard to tell whos changed their mind and whos just tapping if you watch them.

Last edited by a moderator:
 Make it so you still earn money even if your losing control this would prevent zone tapping and make it a lot better. When the group that holds it loses it change it so the capturers gain the money instantly when it ticks beyond 1 %

Fairly certain this is already covered with the trolling rule and enforced by admins if we miss it you can always report them and it will be dealt with, It's not hard to tell whos changed their mind and whos just tapping if you watch them.
Flawed concept I got told off for tapping zones when I was going from fight to fight with no intentions to capture it. Sometimes ppl don't intend to tap them but it just happens cause you won a fight.

Why not make payments start from the moment you have captured 50% or more, and make the payment equal to the percentage you hold. This way, if someone taps it to 99%, you still get paid 99% of what you otherwise would. 

tbh I don't see why we don't just have it so that you get fully payed as soon as it is in your control, regardless of the %. For solo players it is a 15min cap to get it to 100, or 30 mins to take 100 off of someone and take it yourself. 

Why not make payments start from the moment you have captured 50% or more, and make the payment equal to the percentage you hold. This way, if someone taps it to 99%, you still get paid 99% of what you otherwise would.
tbh I don't see why we don't just have it so that you get fully payed as soon as it is in your control, regardless of the %. For solo players it is a 15min cap to get it to 100, or 30 mins to take 100 off of someone and take it yourself. 
Write a suggestion for it.

Back