What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Zubr Royale...

Next time i see you i Will desync ram you so watch out
No you can't. Cause I've taken racing practice and now I will always be driving in front of people so no one can desync me. If they try to desync, I will simply jump over them with my new jetpack

Last edited by a moderator:
IM FUCKING IN.

YOU HOBOS ARE GOING GET MINCED

@Alfred Unfortunately Real Life calls i cant participate with you guys but i wish you the best of luck and have fun playing ^^ 

Shame, If this is a success then I plan on running more. I hope you can catch one of them. 

Zubr Royale Event Details.

1.  Event will take place at 20:15
2.  Meet up at Kavala Crane near Garage. If you miss your lift you will have to make your own way.
3.  Only wear the clothing listed in this thread. (No Backpacks) Only Use weapon listed in thread.

4.  The event will be broken up into multiple groups to make it less manic.
5.  You may only shoot people when you are in your event period. 
6.  There will be a Medic driving around in an Ifrit to move victims away from danger.
7.  When in this event and ONLY when you are at your time in the arena you will be able to kill with out any initiation.
8.  The Event will be split down in multiple groups To enable a Final to be held to find the leader.
9.  Waiting Contestants will be waiting on the Tower on the island.

Contenders:

@Otto Schwan
@snake23325

Now have approx 49 Contenders. 

This looks like it will be a good showing for this event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I wear my black suit?

Back