What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Fm18 struggles

Nolzy

Hello,

I've found it really difficult this FM to get anything going at all. I never find any form, struggle with being bottom half of the table most seasons. Causing me to start fresh over and over again.

Any tips to improve or get the squad going? I play inform players with the best morale in there suited positions. I take care of my hierachy, squad happiness. Is it a matter of changing my tactics every time, micromanagement for each upcoming opposition?

Thanks.

Tactics get some straight edge tactics once you get a bit of momentum going you should be fine and get a strong hardy bastard of a striker ! 

All about tactical experimentation, don’t expect to win when you play, focus around building a squad where players are being played in their exact positions and roles. I find that well seasoned players in leagues also have fantastic impressions on your less experienced players building relationships with them helping them quickly develop. If you can’t be bothered and trust me it’s tedious to make your own tactic based on how you want them to play them download a few online and experiment with them however trust me it’s far more rewarding to build your own and see it work. Almost like watching Rafa Benitez tuck his glasses in his suit jacket pocket after full time.

Back