What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Take care all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfred

That sounds like a you problem, not a me problem.
Lifetime Donator
I thought i was about time that i bowed out.

I did plan on returning after i had sorted out some parts of my life and had a break in general.  However, I can't find it in myself to return, i just do not find Arma 3 to be that much of a fun game anymore.

I have had some very enjoyable times with this community and have made some people that i would actually regard as friends. I will be remaining in touch with you guys in some way shape or form.  
If you think you have made it to my friend zone feel free to message me, but just don’t expect a reply back in a rush (I am a bit of a dick after all).

I bought Arma like many people to play on the RP servers. I was one of the lucky people who happen to click on RPUK first. I don’t regret any of my time on the server. It was the foundation for thousands of hours of very interesting and funny times.

This Community and Server is a great place. It can be for everyone who plays here. I urge you all to be more flexible in the way you play. You don't always have to play a rigid game style with clear defined lines. Being a Ruthless Poseidon member or a Strict Cop or an over aggressive rebel will only yield you the same result. Mix it up and see what happens.

I will return when something other than Arma is available because like many it has worn a little thin.

Have a good Xmas and New Year.

Regards
Alfred.

Gonna miss you. Take care man.

gonna miss ya man ! had some good times with ya werever life takes ya take care msg me on steam whenever and have a good christmas and a new year 

logo.png

Fake News, Please Ignore. 

❤️ Would say I'd miss you, but lets face it..you're stuck with me. ​

See you around Alfred, had many fun times on the server with you. Merry Christmas to you and the family and all the best for the new year ❤️

And we are keeping in touch! 

Thank you for everything you done and all the fun and enjoyable times you have brought the server and to people. 

True rebel 🤭

Goodbye old friend, don't be a stranger and message me sometimes on facebook ok? I'll miss you too much otherwise!

I wonder if I made it into the 'friend zone?...'   😂😂 Catch you later buddy, have a good Christmas!!!

Will be sad without you here, (not like you've been gone for months already or anything)

See you later stranger! I'll be sure to pop down the road and see you 😛 

Well,sad to hear this at Christmas day. Take care,good luck with everything and dont be a stranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back