What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Imak - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longbow

Your In-game name

Longbow

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Imak

Date of the incident

11/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

At the start, a red and white hummingbird was flying around rebel outpost for no apparent reason e.g to buy stuff. Madmatt sent an ATC to the aircraft then after it left. At the time we were dealing with people without passes and a stolen heli. I went to talk to a guile suit man to check his pass i initiated on the man(not shown in the video), who then enter the heli that had been given ATC. when the heli flow off we engaged it but were unable to take it down. after we lost sight we assumed they were going to set us and attack us from the hill they headed towards. when they left a lovely ghost hawk arrived and a group of rebel started shooting at the ghost hawk and then got some 50cals to kill the ghost hawk, the ghost hawk left and more rebels of the same group arrived and so we started to check passes of the rebels and started to get the fines ready. not long after I was shot and we had no idea what was happening as in the comms you can hear boad say ''what the fuck?'' and after madmatt unmuted you can hear no one really has a clue about what is happening. after that due to us and the rebels at the outpost having no real clue about the intentions of the shooter we located then on a hill in the south-west of the outpost and swiftly removed the threat. ( i only have video evidence from madmatts perspective as I myself do not record due to having a potato PC)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/s/M2ZLbQDKldPd
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Surprised to see this come to a report, as you did engage us, killing 1 and injuring 3 others in the helicopter.

I would be happy to discuss the situation with you and see what you think I did wrong in this situation.

Here is my perspective:

One of our friends sneaks into rebel output and buys himself gear, we land the chopper in order to extract, my friend hops in the chopper at which point Longbow initiates on us and begins shooting (and hitting / killing) us. After this incident one of our men was downed in the area, and we split up into teams in order to fight back and get our friend out of there. As seen in the video, we set up on a hill and shot at the Poseidon members in the area, as they had previously used lethal force against us.

The time between them firing at us and my shot taking out Longbow in the Rebel Outpost is around 7 minutes, now I think this is a reasonable time to continue the firefight, especially due to our own friend being killed and downed within 50m of their location. In my opinion Poseidon should have treated the situation as an active firefight, especially seeing as they stayed in the area. 

During the video, you can hear one Poseidon member say "I doubt they will come back, because they know we will shoot them", this to me shows that Poseidon were in fact treating the situation as active by stating they will shoot on sight. So, how comes you guys are cool to shoot on sight but when you get shot back its a problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was present during this incident, I was the ghillie suit guy who snuck into rebel outpost and snuck out, and was shot and killed inside of the chopper by longbow.

I am a rebel myself, and I am fully on ImaK's side as I do not believe that this was RDM what so ever, Poseidon members initiated on our gang first, firing the first shots towards our aerial vehicle after sending out warning messages which of course, for the safety of me in the roleplay situation, we ignored. after the shots were fired I was killed and was left bleeding out near the  outpost, and multiple occupants inside of the copper were injured, so of course my friends who are aware of my rough position are going to try and extract my body to try and get some medical treatment for me, but because of the fact that they had already fired on us and my friends are worrying for their life, of course they are going to engage, especially because this was such a short time after the first case of initiation with us.

I'd also like to point out that at 5:15 in the video evidence provided, you can clearly hear a Poseidon member saying "at our best guess they're probably going to go up on a hill and snipe us" which to me implies that they are 100% getting ready for a gun fight as they had, of course, initiated on us. so In my opinion, I do not believe that this is RDM, as my fellow gang members had every right to use lethal force as they were of course fearing for their life because of the recent altercation with the Poseidon members.

we have more witnesses if they are needed.

if you need anything else from me, feel free to leave a message, cheers.

I was the person that the video was taken from, Yes, I did say at 5:15 they may shoot at us, but that was 6 minutes before they actual did. It's reasonable to assume the heli left the area and wasn't planning on engaging us. 

This is clear RDM, time taken between the heli being shot and our guy being killed is too long, I actually forgot about the heli since it didn't set up on the hill it fled too. I'd like to see video from your side @imaK to prove that you remained in the area. 

I don't think it was too long, especially seeing as you had one of our men downed in the area, we treated the situation as ongoing and so should have you.

I'd like to see video from your side @imaK to prove that you remained in the area. 
My shadowplay only records 5 minutes prior, I have footage from when we split up and I dropped my men to NHS Pyrgos to retrieve medical supplies for our downed guy up until the incident.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@imaK, it would probably be best if you shared some of your footage too if you don't mind. 

Once their side is shown as well I'll be working towards a conclusion.

Absolutely @CST Meeloo, keep in mind my upload speed is complete crap so it may take a few hours. 

As its a 5min clip, I will upload it in 720p - my shadowplay failed to record any sounds - I am unsure why, although from what I gather the point of me showing my POV is to show I am still in the area, so hopefully lack of sound doesn't screw things up too much. I didn't get the initial gunfight on record however you can see it from longbows vid, an initiation was indeed made and shots were fired.

I will edit this post to put in the link when its up

I use the keychain incase I need video evidence I did not use this to gain a in game  advantage so no it’s not meta game , again with your name I didn’t use to gain a i game advantage so that is also not meta gaming 

You said "That isn't a ghost hawk" and your friend named me. Is that not using information gained from side chat to influence in game actions?

Additionally, I think using keychain also changes how you act in game, you wouldn't be playing about with the Poseidon guy for example if you knew he was a leader, so once again this influenced ingame actions.

Correct I said it wasn’t a ghost hawk meaning it was clearly someone on the ground  + the ghost hawk left hence why I said it wasn’t the ghosthawk 

and for your information I know quite a few of the Poseidon member very well so yes I would of roleplayed in the same way ,try not to nickpik at little things and focus on getting your video ready 

Don't worry about me mate, my video has been uploading since my initial reply.

I don't buy your excuse, but its for the admins to decide. Personally I think its quite suspicious that you and your group mention me by name, info you couldn't have had.

Don't worry about me mate, my video has been uploading since my initial reply.

I don't buy your excuse, but its for the admins to decide. Personally I think its quite suspicious that you and your group mention me by name, info you couldn't have had.
Maybe because we thought we was being RDM’ed you know seeing as though it took you 8 mins to return fire

Maybe because we thought we was being RDM’ed you know seeing as though it took you 8 mins to return fire
So because you think you are being RDM'd - this is an excuse for you to break the rules yourself? 

Also, a friend was downed in the area, and the people who shot him were still in the area. This is why it was treated as an active gunfight. Additionally, in the video provided by Poseidon you can clearly hear them multiple times talking about shooting us and how they think we are going to set up on a hill to shoot them. This indicates that they are treating it as the same scenario also, which they should have been anyways having an enemy downed in the area in which they remained.

So because you think you are being RDM'd - this is an excuse for you to break the rules yourself? 

Also, a friend was downed in the area, and the people who shot him were still in the area. This is why it was treated as an active gunfight. Additionally, in the video provided by Poseidon you can clearly hear them multiple times talking about shooting us and how they think we are going to set up on a hill to shoot them. This indicates that they are treating it as the same scenario also, which they should have been anyways having an enemy downed in the area in which they remained.
Was it really a rule break did I use this to gain anything that would change the way it went at the end of the day I used this information for nothing at all, other than to know who was shooting, wouldn’t it of been a good idea to go and re initiate or just leave seeming tho a significant amount of time had past since the last shots 

(4.1) Side Chat - Using intelligence gained on side chat to influence actions in game. Punishment is a kick/ban.

Was it really a rule break did I use this to gain anything that would change the way it went at the end of the day I used this information for nothing at all, other than to know who was shooting
I feel if you saw I was a member of a large gang, you would have responded differently. Its only human to have a bias towards certain people, I get that, but by the way you guys acted and how you was talking in the video indicate to me that you didn't really take the threat seriously as you know I don't roll with large groups usually.

wouldn’t it of been a good idea to go and re initiate or just leave seeming tho a significant amount of time had past since the last shots 
Firstly I would argue that re-initiation was unnecessary, especially seeing that our friend was shot and killed in the same area, and the people who did it were still there.

Secondly, I am unsure of what specifically you define as a significant amount of time. Surely time is not the only factor which determines if a gunfight is ongoing, for example in this scenario a friend was downed in the area with enemies still about.

I feel if you saw I was a member of a large gang, you would have responded differently. Its only human to have a bias towards certain people, I get that, but by the way you guys acted and how you was talking in the video indicate to me that you didn't really take the threat seriously as you know I don't roll with large groups usually.

Firstly I would argue that re-initiation was unnecessary, especially seeing that our friend was shot and killed in the same area, and the people who did it were still there.

Secondly, I am unsure of what specifically you define as a significant amount of time. Surely time is not the only factor which determines if a gunfight is ongoing, for example in this scenario a friend was downed in the area with enemies still about.
I barely even know who you are never mind who you play with,

isn’t it clear it isn’t active when every person inside the compound is stood in a circle and role playing, with guns on backs and not even set up. I will no longer reply to your comments because I CBA going back and forth 

have a good day now sir 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back