What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Rice Krispy of Triton - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyd Colt

Your In-game name

Jessi Farrell

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Rice Krispy of Triton

Date of the incident

12/16/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My cousins got into a gunfight. I had an Ifrit out to pick up the downed cousins to get them out safely then a police car starts to chase me i pull over and be cooperative with the police and talk my way into a 5k ticket and pc henning allowed me to keep my ifrit. After paying the fine there's around 10+ police in the area. Then as i am talking to henning and treating my hurt kin 2 police officers and 1 poseidon member all begin pick locking my ifrit all at the same time. The police officers were told that it's all been dealt with and i can keep the ifrit and henning asurded me it would not be scrapped. I walk to tell the poseidon to please stop lock picking my clearly not damaged ifrit and the officer said was just repairing the tyres. there was nothing wrong with it and he was told by the police to stop lockpicking it also. He did this infront of 10+ police and NCA and i think the others officers were helping him lock pick it as the officer said he had to lock pick it regardless if was not getting scrapped and did not say he was searching it or anything so i believe they were helping the poseidon member rob it. Doing this in front of 10 + police then when getting in running 3 people down and getting away with it was bad roleplay. I was talking to pc henning about my situation and i couldn't exactly pull a weapon on krispy in front of all these police. Also my mic was not selected in my geforce experience. Everytime i turn on my pc i have to manually select my mic and sometime i forget i can prove this if need be tho what i say in the situation is true and obvious from what's going on. I have not been on to check if my ifrit is gone due to police crushing it or not as i recently seen rices post about not being about to scrap and ifrit . Probably mine but who knows. The fact is here i do not care about the ifrit i can always buy more and have 1 more left in the garage i care about how it got stolen in the roleplay situation i was in at that time and believe that some of the police were clearly helping rice.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0853eGowSSg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hahahaha what! This has got to be the dumbest and most pettiest report I have yet to see. You're reporting me for low quality rp because I walked on past you with my mammoth balls and stole your ifrit? Grow up man hahaha

This was also 2-3 days ago but cool 🙂

Like i said mate i don't care about the ifrit. It's just the fact that you don't say anything and why your lockpicking it with 2 other police officers at the same time. Also with 10+ police around you its not realistic. Then you proceed to run 3 people over risking VDM just to get away. Anyways it's all there lets let the admins deal with this now unless you want to reply properly and not laugh about your poor to no roleplay. Cheers

Poor to no roleplay? I was roleplaying with the cops there and that's why I was allowed to carry on. I roleplayed my way through it and earned myself an ifrit for it. Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen. There was also no intentional VDM. It was simply desync for me.

But anyway, I'll make sure to have a 20 minute in-depth conversation with you personally next time before stealing your ifrit.

@Thymen not only are you posting on a report you’re not involved in, you’re mistaking me for someone else. I never brought that up in the other report. 

No evidence of rules broken, any issues of police/poseidon collusion would be faction related and not server rules related.

Report declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back