What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

What RP servers are best

obviously i've edited your post, And blanked out the names of other communities. Please don't mention other communities.
And def we are the best one for various different reasons. 

This server is the best roleplay server on arma 3, if you actually intend on roleplaying. Multiple factions you can join including the police, posiedon and the medics, everyone here is very friendly and it isint a toxic community like others out there. if your dedicated enough and enjoy roleplay with alot of RP rather than gunfights every 20 minutes then obviously, this is the only server to play no questions asked. 

Rather than start the same duplicate content post on all the communities you mentioned why not give some common courtesy and await to hear people’s answers

This is a roleplay server not a server that’s for minimal roleplay but mainly gunfights that’s the difference 

Played on a few servers and this one is the best, which is why you see you players returning time after time. Granted, what it lacks in development it makes up for in player base and the community. Whole less toxic than other severs.

Rather than start the same duplicate content post on all the communities you mentioned why not give some common courtesy and await to hear people’s answers

This is a roleplay server not a server that’s for minimal roleplay but mainly gunfights that’s the difference 
I was merely trying to get an opinion from player bases,  and real players rather than just one place. RP servers in Arma is a serious time sink. So that is why I thought it wiser to get feedback from more than one source.

I was merely trying to get an opinion from player bases,  and real players rather than just one place. RP servers in Arma is a serious time sink. So that is why I thought it wiser to get feedback from more than one source.
I think you should really listen to others first, Its a little disrespectful to the community you asked to then go elsewhere and ask someone else without waiting

This is a Roleplay platform rather than just an Arma community as we move to expand to other games as well as increasing our development in Altis Life

The other places you visited are spin offs of this server created either by banned players or ex staff who thought they could do better on there own, Some have done well... some have a curse on there hands, there has been 6 so far to date! We are the original Roleplay server in the UK, but it all comes down to you really

Do you prefer Roleplay or do you prefer minimal interaction and "hands up or die" followed by a gunfight, If its the first option then here, We also do not tolerate toxicity here and have some morals and promote a positive place for people to enjoy

But if its the other option then you have found your 2 other options already!

Last edited by a moderator:
What other gaming community has kept me entertained for nearly 4years? None apart from RPUK, I think that says a lot about how great the community is here 

you should play dark rp (gmod) experiance the imersive roleplay of a 8 year old calling you a homo as he shoots you in the face because you didnt walk away from him at spawn after 5 seconds 

this is obviously a joke people

but being serious i like rpuk it has its ups and downs like every other community but i stay for the good times 

Back