What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Is arma worth getting back into

Well that up to you aint it. There's many types of servers to play on. Making missions playing with mates or making new ones. But it really is your choice mate.  As for this site is for a roleplay server where you can have a lot of fun on if you don't already know. No harm in giving it a go a

Well how do you know its dead if your not currently playing it... 
giphy.gif

Newbie here just wanna say this mod is really fun I only ever really played campaign and Zeus but this 'Altis Life' is great there are so many opportunities for interaction not just combat. I'm not the best at shooting and someone told me 'you're playing the wrong game' because of it but I think this mod is not just for shooters it's for everyone who wants to escape to island life where stuff is dangerous and exciting you just have to find your role.

But if you're into combat you can hang out in the red zone and pew pew with anyone too.

Population-wise the server always has people weekdays and weekends, just a bit quieter at night.

Back