What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Jhames Chatcher, Phill - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toca

Unlinked
Your In-game name

Toca

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jhames Chatcher, Phill

Date of the incident

02/23/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life
Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

The situation begins when our group arrives at the diamond factory to what seem to be a complete mess of a previous situation. When we are we are taking notice of the event that took place there. After a while a medical team from the NHS arrives to help the wounded person that was lying on the floor. Our group then start to lockpick various stuff at the diamond factory including an orca and a HEMMT since there was no one near it and no one tried stopping us while we were lockpicking it. Shortly after a hellcat comes to the diamond factory and our group decides its best to get setup to defend the spoils that we got without even having to fight. Shortly after I am informed by a group member that a person who by voice I can only think is Jhames Chatcher is coming towards the top of the diamond factory. In self defence i draw my gun but holster it since i wasn’t looking to escalate the situation. I warn him multiple times to not point that gun towards me but do not initiate in any way or form. After our group leader tells us he has processed the last of the diamonds we decide to leave the area before things escalate. I put my gun on my back and start heading towards the chopper that was my pickup. When i enter the chopper me and my teammate Toast get absolutley sprayed out of it by Jhames Chatcher and Phill (Who i guess is another member of the gang Blackout). Notice in the video it is clear that I at no point think I am in any kind of danger. After the chopper crashed we are aproached by multiple member of the gang and I try to get them to TS (using OOC and // (Giving them a note)).After handing them the note I am met with almost no interest and get executed.When i respawned i tried again to contact them in OOC and first am met with a “suck it” from Jhames Chatcher and later he agrees to come to TS. The conversation in TS is definetly not the way i imagined it going (being civil) in the conversation on TS i am called to “suck a dick” multiple times aswell as a threat of reports to every gang member of my gang.

In the video evidence i am handing two youtube links. One is from the situation, the other is from the following TS conversation between me and Jhames Chatcher.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes this is not a revenge Report.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the clip i can hear my voice, its not so loud since you didnt have earplugs in but you can defo hear my voice. I know what happened and its clear to my my behavior is childish in ts though you lied to me and i got annoyed about it. only reason i start doing this is because people lie to me. Please check your video the next time. Thanks.

6:42 " THEY JUST TRIED TO INITIATE ON YOU GET TO GREENZONE " - Toca ( about 10 seconds before i shoot you this come out of your mouth ) - " Notice in the video it is clear that I at no point think I am in any kind of danger. " 

It really just seems to be looking like you want me banned, you want me off the server, and multiple of your friends always bring me into your channel and start lying to get me banned

"they tried to initiate on you" Those words are said after the trucks are already leaving the diamond factory and after I saw a guy running after the truck on foot with his gun drawn. You im guessing were the guy on the roof before were nowhere to be seen so to me it looked like a failed initiation and thats it. As you can hear in my voice after I tell the guys to go into a green zone (Mind you they are not initiated on so they can do that) and after that do not really think anything else of the situation other than you were to slow to initiate. In the video you voice is nowhere to be heard and after I enter the chopper me and toast get absolutly sprayed.

Notice in the video it is clear that I at no point think I am in any kind of danger. My point still stands. You obviously knew something was happening if you say this. If you dont think your in danger after you say " they tried to initiate on you " to your friend then i dont know what to tell you, in my opinion its common sense to know to get out of a situation if there are friends of yours you know are being initiated on. also when you start saying " dont point that gun at me x3 " while aiming a gun at me, if you still dont feel like your in danger at any point of time then i REALLY dont know where your from but aiming a gun at someone and me aiming a gun at you, is obviously showing agressivness and you KNOW that you where in danger and you knew i was there.

As I said before I am allowed to assume that you guys tried to initiate on us. But unfortunatly were to slow in doing that so at the time when someone from you finnaly decides to go up to one of the trucks they are already leaving the area. I told you to not aim that gun at me while my gun was not on my back but holstered  in my hands at no point of that do I activly AIM towards you and threaten your life.  Note that at 6.30 in the video i check behind me to see if you are still on the roof and do not see you anywhere. At that moment I pressume that you have given up. At 6.55 you come back on the roof and at 7.07 I am already dead.

Toca mate I wouldn't even waste your time arguing with him. @Jhames Chatcher, I was in the first HEMTT that left, there was no initiation at all when I was there, once I started driving that's when I heard it through comms, the Hobo in the other HEMTT, not with us, told us you said to leave or be shot to the trucks, it's not about your attempt to initiate on the trucks, it's about your "Initiation" on the people in the Helicopter, whilst you watch the video it is beyond blatant that they didn't hear you.  I cannot stress enough how low quality this is, if you're going to rob someone atleast make sure they hear you, you're literally whispering into your mic it sounds like and you're confused why people cannot hear you clearly, there is absolutely no RP behind it anyways if this were me I'd have put more than RDM, RP Server and you do things like this and try to justify it, as for "Everytime" people lie to you, everytime I've even tried to resolve a situation with you, you've been extremely toxic, and always say "If you report me for that, I'll report your member for this", it's just no need, it's like arguing with a child, just can not get your point across and actually settle something because you're extremely rude and argumentative, always an excuse, always someone elses fault, as it's clear to see in the TS Link...  Talking to my Members like absolute waste, because of some RP? Really just not needed at all.

Ps. I won't be replying, Toca I'd recommend the same, the video shows it all IMO.

He can hear me, anyone who is using earplugs can hear me. He could hear me clearly at the start but when hes at a heli without earplugs in hes not gonna hear anything and i dont get why your getting involved.

As this situation stands im not gonna respond to this anymore untill an admin comes. As @PipJ said. Im leaving this in the hands of the admins.

Firstly you can hear jhames say something but toca you only have normal earplugs in (CTRL+SHIFT+P) for ultra earplugs this can be seen at (04:33). historically, in cases to initiation on choppers its never been the fault of those initiating. rather, just the misfortune of those wearing the incorrect or no earplugs. So lets look at the initiation itself, its sounds very quiet due to the chopper and no ultra earplugs. I think i heard "stop or your heli will be disabled" but due to the audio i cant be sure. what i can tell you however, the engine was incredibly exposed this could have all been cleared up easily. Though the way you have acted jhames is quite immature and as such you will be banned for 24 hrs to reflect on how you behave when someone wishes to talk to you about who may have been mistaken. I will be listing this under the community rule (1.3)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back