What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Geez - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lube

Your In-game name

Lube

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Geez

Date of the incident

02/25/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Flying along and spot a Mohawk at uranium. We decide to try and rob it. We lock pick it and then fill it up with fuel. Seconds before we take off, we get a hummingbird come out of nowhere and clear cut VDM us.

This blew up the Mohawk (with a full load of processed uranium) and killed a member of our gang.

After speaking over OOC and team-speak, we could reach no conclusion as he was certain he was allowed to VDM us because his helicopter glitched out. We spent 15 minutes trying to explain rules to the individual however apparently it was our fault that we found a helicopter with no fuel. According to the individual, "I have been playing Altis Life since 2014, i know the rules"

We would have even negotiated with the individual if he stopped to RP with us initially.

10 minutes later, Geez and his friend decide to RDM us without even a word. This was not recorded however.

Footage was recorded by a friend and action starts at 4:30

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/1x0qUOslRCs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
after making my report i thought it would be best to clear some things up about this claim and my own claim. my claim is not a revenge claim. It is a completely different incident on a different day (personally if i never saw these guys in game again i would be happy). This report is false and the reporting player has lied.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2009009812 

the above is a screenshot showing me stranded by my mohawk which while perfectly operational would not start and constantly gave me the zooming in and out glitch in the pilot seat. 

we could reach no conclusion as he was certain he was allowed to VDM us because his helicopter glitched out - I was originally intending to block their escape however after their sudden take of i decided i had no other choice and that i could explain myself to them. I in no way said VDM is allowed or fair however due to the glitch that kept my mohawk grounded i made a choice and was willing to face consequences in the form of this report, i wasn't even planning to read it until my recent interaction with this group or respond until the lies I've just read.

10 minutes later, Geez and his friend decide to RDM us without even a word. This was not recorded however. - firstly my friend panicked and shot someone brandishing a gun. After a gun fight occurred they executed me taking 150k and scrapped my orca as well as Xira, the other player from my report. This also happened in the red zone at the rebel base which would make RDM not a rule violation anyway. Seeing as they "won" in that engagement i can hardly see how they would use this as evidence against me (this is also the point i decided to start recording again in the event i ever saw them again).

We would have even negotiated with the individual if he stopped to RP with us initially. - this is probably the biggest lie... all they wanted was money from me not to negotiate and when i didn't play along to their every demand they said they wouldn't negotiate further with me.

Ok, this is why I wanted to further speak to you on discord after the other engagement.

Firstly, we know why your helicopter wasn't working, it had no fuel in it but that is besides the point. It is not our fault that you were unable to take off in your helicopter. We would of however, if you messaged us or landed and try to talk to us, come to an agreement of some kind or tried to understand the situation. You did not do this, you decided to fly a helicopter into us killing a member of our gang.

Secondly, "red zone at the rebel base which would make RDM not a rule violation anyway" - nope, the only RDM exempt regions in the land are the red circles south of Queensland. It is also only inside the red circles, not just south of the border. I understand that you panicked but how would I know that, you refused to come on discord or TS to explain hence why I put in also in the report.

Finally, we only wanted compensation or at least some sort of apology or understanding of wrong doing. Baring in mind we had just lost a guys worth of gear, a Tomahawk and a full load of uranium, I think compensation for one guys gear is reasonable. You didn't mention that the cost was too much or you weren't able to pay it, you just kept on talking about how it was fair for you to VDM and RDM.

I understood that you had been very unfortunate and we tried to explain if your claims were true of your helicopter being glitched, then a screenshot or recording on a compensation claim should resolve it.

Lube

Last edited by a moderator:
- No mention of the slander agaisnt me in the discord you invited me in to talk (or even an apology)

- the last thing i said to all of your members was sorry for your missing gear because i am a decent person either you weren't listening or are lying about it (i assume lying as after i apologised 1 of your members said goodbye to me sincerely). However without proof of the conversation this and the above is only anecdotal

- there was no negotiation on the 2mil u wanted which is also about 10 guys worth of gear not 1... i also never got to negotiate as your group kept calling me names and changing their minds on how much money you've lost to make up that 2mil figure

- saying u lost out on my glitched mohawk and my uranium is just wrong you should of never had access to it and with its destruction you lose nothing (if anything my half hour of time invested in the run was the only waste)

-because you found it with no fuel doesnt mean that was the problem i had... my screenshot shows me standing next to a fully loaded mohawk if there was anything i could of done to take of i would of done it

-assuming you are correct and rebel base isn't an RDM zone why was i downed without any RP when i had done nothing and was no where near xira? again without evidence here this is only anecdotal but i was in an atm screen (I assume the time i pulled out the money is available in the log as well as how quickly i went down after) when i was shot literally unable to do anything hostile... if there was any time to RP it was then but your group doesnt do that

1- At no point did we slander or call names. We were trying to explain the rules to you. We had every reason to be angry and yet remained in a proffesional manner

2 - You may have done so, but at no point did you accept fault and understand how you had broken server rules

3 - 2 mil at first went very quickly to 500k and you know that

4 - Again that is not our fault, for example I lose vehicles and gear every other day due to glitches, disconnections and so on. I also lost £10,000,000 a few months back to a glitch. If you had a recording, you would have easily got it back.

5 - Your photo shows nothing at all. Most people make the same mistake however again, not our problem.

6 - You RDMed me as you admitted, your friend had a weapon out. As soon as you shot me dead, RP goes out the window. Why on earth would we RP someone who is shooting at us. Again not our problem. 

1 - 4 are all anecdotal and i refuse to deal with them any more on an official forum as i've said my part

5 - the photo is proof the mohawk was in perfect working order and yet i had to leave it and continue my uranium run in a hummingbird... between leaving an expensive mohawk out to be stolen and refuelling you can see which option id have taken

6 - i've never RDM'd you let alone downed you or even shot at you. As im 100% sure this type of information is available to the admins in the logs i will no longer be discussing this.

at this time i would just like to wait for an admin to review everything as we have both had a chance to say our parts.

No excuses for such a clearcut case. Player will be banned for VDM.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back